"...Chase Dreams and Erase Fiends..."-LJK

look like the question 2's

theyr like a 7/10 but i think

babyjordan knows somthing that we dont :lol:
laugh.gif

The Real Drrty Drrty
Member #1-Jewish Jordan
Reppin Naples-239!![/center]

At least they don't have some F'ed up ankle strap like my girl's high heels and the AJ XX.
These look OK, maybe better when they come out.
Better than the EMBARASSING XX! No MAN should have an ankle strap that looks like a womans high heel!

KC

Quote:
Every new Jordan I see them has something that immediately jumps at you. I always have a strong initial reaction.
i know what your speaking of...these arent :wow:
eek.gif
or :x
sick.gif
tehre just sorta :nerd:
nerd.gif
. got me wondering what they are gonna do from here. trying to be positive also. i do think they have potential, but right now i would not copp
TEAM TN
State your business via AIM:
State your business via gmail: [/b]

Quote:
They look alright but I'll just wait for a clearer picture.

also I dont care what anybody says these shoes are fire :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

I am definalty copping cant wait for clearer pics
[/b]​

Quote:
Dwayne Edwards has always created simple looking shoes that eaily grow on you (18.5, Melos, FBI etc)
not true

18.5 & 1.5 = :x
sick.gif
:x
sick.gif
:x
sick.gif
both ugly as hell and suck for ball. It's no wonder why the limited 1.5 are so cheap in asia and so many places still have them and hitting eastbay in a large range of sizes....
FOR MVP 2005-2006 season! GO SUNS!

at least you can see the shoelaces.... :pimp:
pimp.gif

Without NT some of ya'll would be crazy late, new shoes suck, I'm still rocking Jordans from 98

First off, thanks for the pics whit boy & GetHigh420, they will get better. Better than my 1st reaction of the XX's which I thought were UGLY, but when the pics of the Stealths came out I was all for them.

Second, you guys are never satisfied, how bout a "thank you" b4 all the flaming and negative opinions. Cause you are the same ones on line when release day comes fighting the next man who wants to ditch in line...FALL BACK, let JB do their thing wit this.

And third, I am taking a tally of how many cats change their minds and will be at the forefront when these kix come out acting like they were ALWAYS in love wit the XXI's.

Thanks again team whit boy & GetHigh420.

It is what it is.

thanks yo

Have we learned nothing from the 17's?
Im on the come up​

boooooooo :rofl:
roll.gif

havent made up my mind its only three pics by the way thank you for the pics, too many people were guessing what the XXI would look like and the its good to know JB is at work needs more though IMO.
size 9 VNDS XIX blck/red and nike airmax plus for sale holla ricky_2104@yahoo.com

XX>XXI
the xx had so much and these look plain maybe its the colorway tho. i hope they grow on me

WANTED any Js sz 10.5-11 or 5.5-6y
WANTED blk maize XIIIs, ice blue X, blue XVII low
SELLING laser hat and polos.
EMAIL purplejordans@yahoo.com AIM igotmjsthatudont

Really, talking about a shoe is worthless.

REAL TALK

OH YEAH THANKS WHERE CREDIT IS DUE.

I hope you can repay the interest.

Back
Top Bottom