XXI Pics - Brought to you by GetHigh420

teamwhit eboy

Banned
(posting for GetHigh420)

These are the best angles we've gotten so far.

They're also the first Air Jordan designed by D'Wayne Edwards.

70v0uq.jpg

70v0x5.jpg

70v0yd.jpg

If I wasn't in the NBA, I'd be working at Footlocker stealing shoes for my friends...55​

they look alright....

and isn't that dude a fraud?
Another post for me!​

:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
at the fact that there are actually XXI pics on Niketalk.

I don't know about the shoes though....

first glance reminded me of a RBK shoe. Maybe the one Francis wore?? i dunno.
Not horrible looking...

-J-

Kinda cool :\
ohwell.gif
nice and plain though :D
happy.gif

The 1st thing man must obtain is 12 Jewels-----"Knowledge,Wisdom,Understand,Healthy,Acheive,Freedom,Justice,Equalitly,Food,CLOTHING,Shelter,After this LOVE,PEACE and HAPPINESS"........Total satisfaction is to acheive 1 goal in the scheme of things He Who works like a slave, EATS like A KING...-----(RZA)Gravediggaz

no?

wasn't there like a 10 page post about him?

and he was actually banned for fraud?
Another post for me!​

Yeap I agree with the above posters that they look like Reebok kicks. Doesn't look like an Air Jordan though...

they will be straight by the time of release and everybody saying no way, ewww, their ugly, etc.. will buy them on release.
AIR JORDAN 85 - 05

They look aight..........

THANKS FOR THE PICS.......

They might grow on me whenever High Res clear pics and different colorways come out. I hated the original XX's but then the Stealths came out.
Ain't nothing to do in the boring Bronx, college finished early May, gonna start working in Jackson Heights, Queens again. I hate the 7 train.......

LOOKING FOR IN SIZE 10.5 to 12: BLACK RED XVI, CONCORDS, SPACEJAMS, GREY IV, ANY 3's, ANY 5's, ANY 6's, OG WHITE/BLACK XIII COPPER XVII, STEATH. NYC ONLY!! WOULD MEET UP. DOESN'T HAVE TO BE DS!!!

From those pics they are definitly looking Reebok-ish. But I know JB will pull something off and make them look unique and Jordan style. Thanks GetHigh420 :smokin
smokin.gif

I'm greatful to see early pics of the XXI's. From the looks of them, they have the potential of being a great b-ball shoe.
eek.gif

wow. . . i dont know what to say . . . . wow . . . just wow :\
ohwell.gif
JB is really losing it now
The XII brought new design concepts to the table like the XII's great ankle support and durability which made the XII indestructible. The New zoom air system featured Full-length Phylon midsole for responsiveness and Phylon in forefoot for cushioning without extra weight.

They look alright but I'll just wait for a clearer picture.
"Same thing that'll make you laugh will make you cry"

Back
Top Bottom