XXL 10 Freshman for '10 Cover Revealed

pimp.gif
nip got that front and center.

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Originally Posted by MidnightMarauder913

...XV and Dom were snubbed!

Really?
I mean come on fam Dom is good and I really like his music but does he even have a buzz like that?
But then I guess you can say that because half of the cats on the cover I've never heard.

FutureStreet/DrugSounds was
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

and so was Best After Bobby....as far as skill goes, I think he should be on the list

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

VADO >
u only like him cuz u from uptown tho

but your mad ugly though
u on my %!!@ though

charcoal face bum #@$ N_ u follow me around niketalk and post after me like some type of groupie go call it a night you lil ugly piece of S_
laugh.gif

VADO >
u only like him cuz u from uptown tho

but your mad ugly though
u on my %!!@ though

charcoal face bum #@$ N_ u follow me around niketalk and post after me like some type of groupie go call it a night you lil ugly piece of S_
laugh.gif

deadass though?
smh.gif
u one of Vado's @%$+#@# or something? he smashing u in his polo? i bet not catch u on the A train EVER

u ugly b and u not tuff cut it out by the look on your ugly face i can tell u not built for that. Im not a internet gangsta so im done wit ya crusty $@#

out of this list, i only listen to J Cole, Wiz, and Big Sean. heard Nipsey for the first time on Curren$y's new tape. he sounds decent, but just not my style.

deadass though?
smh.gif
u one of Vado's @%$+#@# or something? he smashing u in his polo? i bet not catch u on the A train EVER

u ugly b and u not tuff cut it out by the look on your ugly face i can tell u not built for that. Im not a internet gangsta so im done wit ya crusty $@#
laugh.gif
at u calling me ugly when u look like a Jason Williams after a battle with aids
but fam how u a Vado groupie though? like seriously thats what they doing uptown?

deadass though?
smh.gif

laugh.gif
but fam how u a Vado groupie though? like seriously thats what they doing uptown?

smh.gif
says the ugly N_ with the gucci mane sig.
indifferent.gif
ill spit in your face lil N_
laugh.gif
why u forever talkin about vado like this is not about him this is about you black. You look like you let N_s S*** on your face for fun ol ka ka doo doo face #@$ N_

deadass though?
smh.gif

laugh.gif

smh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
why u forever talkin about vado like this is not about him this is about you black. You look like you let N_s S*** on your face for fun ol ka ka doo doo face #@$ N_
go to bed son

deadass though?
smh.gif

laugh.gif

smh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
go to bed son

i would be PISSED if i gave birth to a gremlin

wiz, nipsey, big sean, j. cole, donnis, fashawn, and freddie gibbs are all dope imo. even Pill gets a few listens. never heard of Jay Rock, and i ignore Jooman

roll.gif
@ the turn this thread took.

I see my dude Big Sean though, Nipsey and Wiz too.. WELL OKKAAAYYY
smokin.gif

my %%+%+ Dom shoulda been on the list though. I dont even rock with the rest of the dudes on this list like that. J Cole is a good look too though.

they need to put Notorious DOM on the 2011 list. He's got enough material out to be in the buzz by now.

Back
Top Bottom