XXL 10 Freshman for '10 Cover Revealed

freshmen-2010-cover-for-top1.jpg

...XV and Dom were snubbed
and why wouldnt Jay Electronica be put on the cover?
this fool OJ da Jooman was already on a XXL cover with Gucci, Shawty Lo and Souljah Boy (plus, hes just terrible.....Aye!)

Originally Posted by MidnightMarauder913

...XV and Dom were snubbed
and why wouldnt Jay Electronica be put on the cover?
this fool OJ da Jooman was already on a XXL cover with Gucci, Shawty Lo and Souljah Boy (plus, hes just terrible.....Aye!)

laugh.gif

Um where is Jay electronica???

List kind of sucks out of the 10 listed 3 are on my radar. J.Cole, Big Sean. And the best rapper on that entire list FASHAWN

Go buy boy meets world if you disagree

Donnis looks lame

I see Wiz, Fashawn and J Cole making noise.

Big Sean talks about nothing...I've heard of Freddie Gibbs but never really check his *$# out like that.

Only listen to Fashawn, Wiz, and Nispey

Don't know why OJ is there though

I only know who half of the 10 are... (Wiz, Nip, Rock, OJ, Big Sean & J Cole)

I'm tryin put a name to the face on the others...

First off im they were gonna include Someone the caliber of OJ then Flocka should damn sure take his roster spot... and i don't know who half of these cats are but congrats its much needed exposure

List dont really move me. Have no urge to seek out their music(the one's I havent heard)

why the west coast cats sitting in chairs like they bosses or og's....im sure they requested that lol

J.Cole lookin regular as hell...as usual....get outta here with that "standing in the hall in front of the lockers" pose bruh

whos these dudes ppl...."make sure ur pose will make u jump off the cover, n grab a reader that doesnt know who the hell u are attention" did they get that memo 

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

why the west coast cats sitting in chairs like they bosses or og's....im sure they requested that lol

J.Cole lookin regular as hell...as usual....get outta here with that "standing in the hall in front of the lockers" pose bruh

whos these dudes ppl...."make sure ur pose will make u jump off the cover, n grab a reader that doesnt know who the hell u are attention" did they get that memo 
Probably the tallest dudes there

The new breed of hustlers includes: Roc Nation’s first signee J. Cole, gangsta rap up-and-comer Nipsey Hu$$le, newly-minted Asylum lyricist Pill, 1017 Brick Squad member OJ Da Juiceman, indie-sensation Wiz Khalifa, G.O.O.D. music’s own Big Sean, underground favorite Fashawn, Gary, Indiana rep Freddie Gibbs, West Coast phenom Jay Rock and the latest addition to the Atlantic roster, Donnis.

XXL will be dropping an exclusive DJ Whoo Kid mixtape next Monday, March 8 featuring new music from all ten. More info to come soon on the XXL 10 Freshmen for ’10 concert later this month in New York City.

XXL’s April issue hits newsstands March 16 and includes the Freshmen producers, hip-hop soul artists, hip-hop duos & groups, also an in-depth look on what it’s like to be a new rapper today, a look back at last year’s Freshmen class, with an Eye Candy that’ll make you say ahh.
ThisIs50

I'm surprised people still aren't familiar with Freddie Gibbs...dude is too nice to ignore
pimp.gif

nipsey front and center
pimp.gif

but honestly, they should've replaced donnis and oj with travis porter and waka. i don't know anybody who knows who donnis is and it's unfair to put him before an independent group who has had two singles getting nationwide radioplay. and oj dropped an album a year ago.

I'm only familiar with about five names on there, and out of the five, I listen to J. Cole and Wiz.

I'll probably look for material from others on there later on.

Originally Posted by MidnightMarauder913

only people I really listen to on this list is:
Big Sean
J. Cole
Nipsey Hu$$le
Wiz Khalifa
....and thats pretty much it.

eek.gif
may i ask for the vid your .gif came from
eek.gif

Just came to see if J. Cole, Wiz, and OJ made it on the very front and not the fold out "you have a slim chance to blow" part of the cover

Back
Top Bottom