....:::: XXL's The 10 Freshmen....VOL. Mid-term Grades ::::..... Update. Wale's 2¢. page8

Im going wit da middle crew..
smokin.gif
But just take ace hood out& put cory gunz

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

i actuallly think C. Hamilton is aiight. i dont have any of his music, but i have before and it was aight.

i dont care about his whackness as a human, cuz i cant see any of that when i listen to music.
Basically, so few ppl actually comment about his music and then say it's whack. It always seemed to me a lot of ppl just don't like a dudethey don't know and judge from interviews and other vids on the net. My suggestion is don't watch that shhh
laugh.gif

HypeBeast you fail for giving Blu a F grade with know explanation and Asher an A-
laugh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

i actuallly think C. Hamilton is aiight. i dont have any of his music, but i have before and it was aight.

i dont care about his whackness as a human, cuz i cant see any of that when i listen to music.
Basically, so few ppl actually comment about his music and then say it's whack. It always seemed to me a lot of ppl just don't like a dude they don't know and judge from interviews and other vids on the net. My suggestion is don't watch that shhh
laugh.gif

HypeBeast you fail for giving Blu a F grade with know explanation and Asher an A-
laugh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
How you gonna give Blu a higher grad then Asher? I rock with Blu but honestly no casual hip hop fan even knows who he is, and Asher just put out asolid album
eyes.gif

just off stealin a %@$*#% beat and lyin about it and havin his original beat file in ur folder gives u a 'F', not even considering the punch

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Basically, so few ppl actually comment about his music and then say it's whack. It always seemed to me a lot of ppl just don't like a dude they don't know and judge from interviews and other vids on the net. My suggestion is don't watch that shhh
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
How you gonna give Blu a higher grad then Asher? I rock with Blu but honestly no casual hip hop fan even knows who he is, and Asher just put out a solid album
eyes.gif
Yea, man Blu is cool and all but I would like a detailed blueprint of what Blu has done this year accompanied by a color-coded legend in thecorner.
laugh.gif

Can we all agree that Spitta should get the highest grade so far?

Nobody really close imo

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Asher & Currency are the only ones who should get A-D the rest are F they aint doing nothing
I see what you're saying but at the same I don't. Yea, they both dropped albums cool.

But CuDi got probably the illest buzz out of all of them, WITH a Summer release.
Mickey Factz has a lil McDonalds Honda sponsorship.
Wale has a single with Lady Gaga like, for what its worth like it or not Lady Gaga does numbers. Thats major.
B.O.B is doin' everything by the book right now, IMO. Just stayin focused.

Everyone else Ehhhh....

Yall crazy.

Wale - B .... sold out tour across the country the past 2 months.. single w/ lady gaga... album in a month
Roth - C ... album released but no buzz
Cudi - B- ... Day & Night still playing everywhere... will be huge for summer.
Curren$y - B
Hamilton - F .. got stole by a broad in the grill is not a good look.

everyone else havnt been producin anything.

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
How you gonna give Blu a higher grad then Asher? I rock with Blu but honestly no casual hip hop fan even knows who he is, and Asher just put out a solid album
eyes.gif
Yea, man Blu is cool and all but I would like a detailed blueprint of what Blu has done this year accompanied by a color-coded legend in the corner.
laugh.gif
Who gives a !$#! about the casual hip hop fan?
laugh.gif

Musically, Blu has simply done more than every other rapper listed. Now yall wanna know what he's done in 09? I don't know you have a point there,we've only gotten a mixtape of previously released myspace tracks from him, a mixtape that's still better than half of these other bammas entirecareers to date.

Wale- C- (Back 2 The Feature is what's setting him back)
B.o.B- B- (Lack of new music, but working with Lupe
pimp.gif
)
Charles Hamilton- D (That chick socked his fool $$%
laugh.gif
)
Asher Roth- B (Good album)
Cory Gunz- ? (Never really heard his stuff)
Blu- A (, HerFavoriteColo(u)r is classic IMO)
Mickey Factz- ? (I use to bump his stuff, but nothing recent)
Ace Hood- F (He's Trash, I don't care if he put an album out)
Curren$y- A (Album is
pimp.gif
)
Kid Cudi- B (I need a release date for his album!)

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
Yea, man Blu is cool and all but I would like a detailed blueprint of what Blu has done this year accompanied by a color-coded legend in the corner.
laugh.gif
Who gives a !$#! about the casual hip hop fan?
laugh.gif

Musically, Blu has simply done more than every other rapper listed. Now yall wanna know what he's done in 09? I don't know you have a point there, we've only gotten a mixtape of previously released myspace tracks from him, a mixtape that's still better than half of these other bammas entire careers to date.
Basically. Yall other two sound ridiculous going off what OP said alone what yall saying is irrelevant. It's off what they produced so far.Blu got two mixtapes and Asher maybe has another mixtape and his album. Just cuz it's an album doesn't make it better. Blu's 2 joints this year isbetter than anything Asher has ever done in every category. Blame yourself because you aint get to hear it or cuz you didn't know he had musicreleased
laugh.gif
. Talking about the casual hip hop listener as if it's somepoint in this thread.

mine is ranked on how there doing

Wale- started doing a lil touring c+
B.o.B- havent hered much from him D
Charles Hamilton- D or F...D-
Asher Roth- dropped an album, on mtv, radio....not doing too bad B-
Cory Gunz- F...havent hered much from him being a top 10 and all
Blu- havent hered much from him D
Mickey Factz- same, D
Ace Hood- D
Curren$y- dropped an indie album, not doing that bad c+
Kid Cudi- on the radio alot, nice lil hit...drop an album and ill give him a B

Wale- A
B.o.B-C
Charles Hamilton-B
Asher Roth-B-
Cory Gunz-?
Blu-B-
Mickey Factz-C
Ace Hood-C-
Curren$y-B-
Kid Cudi- B+

Originally Posted by SW33TS1NC3R1TY

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

I Think too many of you are basing this on how much you like the person...not how successful they are so far.
OP said to:
Originally Posted by MissinPieces

Basically, grade each rappers productivity thus, followed by a comment..............simple.
Not grade their success.
And I dunno how ya failin acehood, last time I checked he's got a solid album that sold more then jim jones
laugh.gif

And that's not an accomplishment, nor is that saying much given that it's Jim Jones
laugh.gif

Basically, grade each rappers productivity thus, followed by a comment..............simple.
Not grade their success.

Exactly. Which is why I don't see why Charles Hamilton is getting so many D's and F's. If you don't like him or his music, it's onething, but he's been pretty damn productive this year.

Originally Posted by mFury

Not grade their success.
Exactly. Which is why I don't see why Charles Hamilton is getting so many D's and F's. If you don't like him or his music, it's one thing, but he's been pretty damn productive this year.
Yea but I guess it isn't that simple for most of these ppl. Like 95% are grading Charles on the fact they don't like him or cuz of therecent situation with his ex girl not his music.

Back
Top Bottom