XX's should've been the XX3

The XX's are hot but i cant put it against the XXIII until I actually see the real shoe.
"As you recall you know I love to show off, but you never thought that I would take it this far, what do u know, what do you know, flashing lights"-Dwele

geah mang i have to admit XX's are hella :pimp:
pimp.gif
( >:
mad.gif
Team Philippines
IMELDA WAS THE ORIGINAL SHOE HEAD..& STILL IS.
TEAM XBOX360
.:GAMERTAG= diaBlo4tWenT:.​

why isn't this thread locked yet? i hate to be a mini mod but first of all, this is basically a "Shoe A vs. Shoe B" thread, and second of all this really is useless. the XX's have come and gone, hell, the XX1's and XX2's have come and gone. the XX3's are certainly in production now and will be releasing in 2 months. why bother wishing/arguing for something that can and will not happen anyway?
HOY! Pinoy ako!

Quote:
the XX's are actually just about the only pair of post-retirement jordans I like. Especially the Stealths
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
"LOVE is getting the shoes you want because YOU want them...
NOT because everyone else does.."​

I agree

I don't want to be the next Michael Jordan, I only want to be
Kobe Bryant-KOBE

I still remember when intial picks of the XX dropped on NT, people did not like them, their futuristic look and didn't have a good thing to say about the strap.

Up until the point that they dropped, people still hated the strap, many on here even cut off the strap. It seems that the XX has turned the corner.

Frankly, I don't know how people could judge a shoe without seeing a colorless 2D picture/scan. It isn't even an actual pic, just a scan, but judgement has been passed.

:lol:
laugh.gif

Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
USC Trojans​
11 National Championships​

the XX3s look hella disapointing... so pretty much any shoe would be better than those (with a few exceptions)
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

-why isn't this thread locked yet? i hate to be a mini mod but first of all, this is basically a "Shoe A vs. Shoe B" thread, and second of all this really is useless. the XX's have come and gone, hell, the XX1's and XX2's have come and gone. the XX3's are certainly in production now and will be releasing in 2 months. why bother wishing/arguing for something that can and will not happen anyway?

ok i mean seriously.........why do so many people on here have something in their @#%$ 24 hours a day? it's for discussion purposes and obviously, from the reply count, it's a cool thing to discuss. you remind me of dean pritchard from "Old School". Too many people on here just jumping at the chance to ruin somebody's fun, just because they didn't post even more detailed pics of the xx3. why can't people just come on here and talk about what they wanna talk about....as long as it's jordan brand related? get a life man...............no seriously, you should. here i am years later on the board, same ol' B.S.
you're probably a newb.....and that's ok

looking for J's and Brons size 11

With the way it encorporated other releases, I can see your point. I just wish they could have re-tought that ankle strap. Maybe made it removeable or part of a sock liner, like the new Melos.

what does the numbers on the back of the xx mean?
and what bout the barcode type number thing on the
bottom of i think the left shoe?
The numbers represent the championships.

The "barcode" is the names of the designers and some numbers if i'm not mistaken.

Back
Top Bottom