XX's should've been the XX3

I know alot of you share in this opinion. I remember this being my first thought when the XX's released. I was like wow, I would really have been ok with the decision if these were the XX3. And please dont flame i'm not bashing the XX3 it has potential. But couldn't you see the XX to be fitting as the last in the line?
you're probably a newb.....and that's ok

looking for J's and Brons size 11

yea i see where ur coming from..the XXs lok real futuristic with the strap and all...tht would have been a nice ending bang for JB

exactly what i think. tahts on point.
"to hit my head on the ceiling from money getting is nothin',
i stand on top of my paper and might get a concussion."

I agree as well, but, we are stuck with And1's for the final edition.

Have fun wasting 180 + all.
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Gibson,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Marshall,Pavlovic,Da.Jones,Dw.Jones,Snow,Newble,S.Brown,Simmons,D.Brown​

I agree. . . .
New Jersey Nets More Than A Game
#1 Marcus Williams #2 Josh Boone #5 Jason Kidd - C #7 Bostjan Nachbar
#11 Darrell Armstrong #30 Malik Allen #12 Nenad Krstic #15 Vince Carter #21 Antoine Wright
#24 Richard Jefferson #20 Jamaal Magloire #35 Jason Collins #51 Sean Williams

Word, the XX's are actually just about the only pair of post-retirement jordans I like. Especially the Stealths, still need to get a pair.

in before the lock

I agree though.
TEAM-AF-ONE x Team Vintage Heat​
TEAMKINGKOOPATeamWolfShirts

i'd be happy if that happend

I Shine Cause I Grind

theres a full court pressure, im just goin for the two, if im open for the three, imma take it in a second, even if theres one second and imma make it its nothin

Hells yea I agree too..way ahead of it's time like the XI's in 96...all of his accomplisments on the strap and all. That would have been hot
"And with the 3rd pick, I made the earth sick / MJ Him Jay fade away...perfect"

You sound like the guy who said the dub zeros should be the XX3, his name is daquan or something like that
:lol:
laugh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

Read my username 5 times fast.

^ The @#%$ dub zeros should have been the XX3 :rofl:
roll.gif
or even the XV :lol:
laugh.gif
because the XX3 are just :x
sick.gif
!

I agree but we still haven't seen the actual pic of the XX3 just a scan.

XX was honestly the last nice looking jordan.
Team Negrodamus​
TEAM BROOKLYN
TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN: DMasta718​

I agreed the XX should had been the XXIII instead. At least those space boot would had went out with a bang.

O_O

that wouldve been nice

but it wont happen

i really want a pair of stealths, but XXs are shoes thats hard to pull off, its kinda awkward wearing it, unless you are playing ball

nah i bet the XX3 will have something that makes it distinct as the last jordan in the line
Megan is a Fox​
P-Town's Finest​
Tennessee Titans​

I disagree, only because I think the XX's are one of the uglier J's along with the IX's and XV's.
Kobe is not Leaving!!

what does the numbers on the back of the xx mean?
and what bout the barcode type number thing on the
bottom of i think the left shoe?

Quote:
Im going to wait untill I see actual pics before I rate them

How do we know what the XX3 should have been if we don't know what the shoe looks like yet? We have only seen sketches....the shoe can change

^Agreed we need better pics (with color) before I can pass judgement
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

how do i sound like the guy who said dubs shouldve been the xx3? oh because they both have laser? real intelligent comparison chubs. the dubs and the xx are on two TOTALLY different levels.

remember how big of a deal they made out of the xx's on espn and everything? i wonder if they're gonna do that with these.

and for the guy asking about the numbers on the back, it's inspired from jordan's motorcycle team. if i'm not mistaken i believe there was a decal on one of the bikes that said 3,2,1 or 1,2,3 i can't remember
you're probably a newb.....and that's ok

looking for J's and Brons size 11

Back
Top Bottom