XXX AIR JORDAN 2K11 XXX (samurai inspired concept)

XXX AIR JORDAN 2K11 XXX (samurai inspired concept)

still have work to do on the front,back,inner side and bottom sole but let me know what you think,thanx!

JOEY

myspace.com/xjoeyjoeyx

I like them except for the heel texture leather would be good there cause to me that part justifies the 'too much going on' fact haha but props manthey sick
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by swishasweets

I like them except for the heel texture leather would be good there cause to me that part justifies the 'too much going on' fact haha but props man they sick
pimp.gif

yea i was thinking of putting the heel texture (katana handle texture) on the black backside of the shoe to give it like a stronger back heel support,thnx 4the suggestion

good idea.

and this is coming from someone with 3 years of classical japanese sword training.

It could use some tweaking, but this beats the ever living piss out of anything JB has done in quite some time. Whether you love the design, or hate it, thisis the kind of inspired originality and uniqueness that set Air Jordans apart from being "just another basketball shoe" back in the '90s, and hasbeen SORELY lacking the last decade.

interpretation is too literal... should be a bit more abstract. when tinker uses a black panther or a fighter plane as inspiration, he doesnt truly put paws& claws or wings on the sneakers. see what i'm saying? this literally looks like a sock with a graphic of wrapping and the sandal printed on it

Back
Top Bottom