y cant i see embedded videos?

i cant see any videos thats embedded on here, i can only watch it if yall post a link. all i see is a outline of the video wit this lil white box wit sum shapes in it in the corner...can anybody tell me y?

i cant see any videos thats embedded on here, i can only watch it if yall post a link. all i see is a outline of the video wit this lil white box wit sum shapes in it in the corner...can anybody tell me y?

vadx5.gif

Can you see the video OP?

can you post a screenshot of what you see tho?

make sure all your plug-ins are up to date, and like jretro said, try disabling any ad blockers and see if that works

make sure all your plug-ins are up to date, and like jretro said, try disabling any ad blockers and see if that works

Not to thread jack but why on some pictures do I have to "upgrade to pro" to see? And don't say I need to upgrade to pro

Not to thread jack but why on some pictures do I have to "upgrade to pro" to see? And don't say I need to upgrade to pro

Originally Posted by CWrite78

i dont know how to do any of that...
30t6p3b.gif
 at myself

Originally Posted by CWrite78

i dont know how to do any of that...
30t6p3b.gif
 at myself

Back
Top Bottom