Ya boy a little shook right now vol. pregnancy scare

No one said being able to procreate was a curse. Under the appropriate situation i agree yeah it is a blessing, but this, no. So based on your circumstances, wishing triplets on me or whatever just made you sound bitter. I don't wish a life of financial downfalls on kids that were born rich? I make the best of my situation and work hard. In other words, go adopt a kid ksteezy or step your soldier game up u salty pretzel.
Use protection is what he's suggesting especially if you have no intent of being with these girls.

A child is the best thing that could happen, HIV the worst.

Don't play with your life!

Last edited:
No one said being able to procreate was a curse. Under the appropriate situation i agree yeah it is a blessing, but this, no. So based on your circumstances, wishing triplets on me or whatever just made you sound bitter. I don't wish a life of financial downfalls on kids that were born rich? I make the best of my situation and work hard. In other words, go adopt a kid ksteezy or step your soldier game up u salty pretzel.

Bro, is simple...use protection at all times to avoid an accident where the only victim will be the child...be responsible....I won't even go into the whole idea of having sex with someone you don't even care about or even want to continue talking to..that's just silly to me, but whatever, that's a personal thing..

Cats are holier than thou up in here.

OP, I feel for you. I hope you come out of this with a lesson learned. That raw P is hard to turn down, especially when your pull out game is on point (like mine is).

Steezy, everyone is wishing you the best but don't start dogging dude cause he slipped up.

I really don't wish triplets on dude...that was just for shock value :lol: the last thing I want is for a dude who doesn't want kids to end up knocking up a chick he doesn't care for and that on top of that they end up with triplets :lol: poor kids man..

I really don't wish triplets on dude...that was just for shock value :lol: the last thing I want is for a dude who doesn't want kids to end up knocking up a chick he doesn't care for and that on top of that they end up with triplets :lol: poor kids man..
Is your wife the only female you ever had unprotected sex with? Nobody is perfect bro

Yeah my pregnancy scare is that we can't have babies naturally.....it really irks the **** out of me when dudes who want no babies with a woman, let alone even want to talk to them, still smash without protection, hope you endup with triplets from a "jump off"
TRU
ti-o.gif

Is your wife the only female you ever had unprotected sex with? Nobody is perfect bro

I get that bro, I personally always used protection...was too afraid to get caught up when I was not ready....life trolled me obviously :rofl:

You should be good OP. The "just started bleeding hella out of nowhere" most likely came from the Plan B pill. Happened with me and my girl before

Code:
This. Given the circumstances of your unfortunate lack of soldiers, you don't need to wish triplets on me mang!

So then quit being irresponsible, use protection and don't make the blessing of being able to procreate sound like a curse...if you do things right, you shouldn't be having ANY scares. :x

you should be worried about gettin your sperm count up instead of spending time chattin on NT

Code:
This. Given the circumstances of your unfortunate lack of soldiers, you don't need to wish triplets on me mang!

So then quit being irresponsible, use protection and don't make the blessing of being able to procreate sound like a curse...if you do things right, you shouldn't be having ANY scares. :x

you should be worried about gettin your sperm count up instead of spending time chattin on NT
35jksuw.jpg

Son went for the jugular wit that sperm count comment... Yeesh

Man let steezy steez. Wrap it up if you value sleep and money. That's bout it.

Plan b totally screws up her cycle man, usually the period comes one week after the pill. Just know the pill likes to bring pregnancy symptoms.

Take it easy.

It irks me whenever I hear of people going raw on any chick that's not your girl or atleast your consistent **** buddy. You don't know where the hell this random chick has been and you might end up with a child and have your whole life turned upside down just because you liked the way it felt without a rubber on. And the only way I'm even going raw on even my girl or current **** buddy is if she's on birth control. Otherwise my *** is wrapping up no matter what. Be smart and mature about situations like that before it's too late.

Steezy: my older sister is on a similar boat as you, female version, fortunately after many trials and errors they were able to help her conceive with advance technology. It was a very long and stressful 4 year period for her cuz she wanted a kid badly. Now I'm happy to say I'm expecting my first niece this October. So I feel your pain. Best of wishes to you.

Man the **** up.

If you ain't about that life, stop fronting. Put a rubber on. If your **** control game ain't on 1000 you shouldn't be raw dogging.

Straight like that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom