Ya boy a little shook right now vol. pregnancy scare

Man, just got a text..."I'm not on my period bc just had it last week but i just started bleeding hella out of nowhere"

Ended up going in raw last week and felt pretty safe about it afterwards. Didn't bust inside her and to be extra safe I got her the plan B pill and saw her take it.

But that text just had me shook...:\ Part of me thinks she might be doing it for just attention since I'm not really trying to talk to her like that.

Anyone else with pregnancy scares? I have a final tomorrow for my Summer course and I ain't even tryna study.

Last edited:
I've had 3-4, one was scarier than the other. 

that feeling after she tells you her bloody sister came for a visit 
sick.gif

one of the best feelings 
nthat.gif

most likely just for attention, trying to gauge your reaction.

strap up young man .....

That **** right there will **** your head up :smh:

Been there with my past 3 GF's... I gotta start strapping up man

HUEHUEHUEHUEAHUEHUHEUAHUEHUE

Thats what happens when you raw dog da kitty.

Learn from your mistakes

*waits for OP to make another thread about this in 2 months or less*

Lol thanks for the advice ya'll, yeah man, I've never had a scare like this. I usually stay strapped up, just didn't have one on me. And you're right, does mess with your head man..smh

Man, just got a text..."I'm not on my period bc just had it last week but i just started bleeding hella out of nowhere"

Ended up going in raw last week and felt pretty safe about it afterwards. Didn't bust inside her and to be extra safe I got her the plan B pill and saw her take it.

But that text just had me shook...
ohwell.gif
Part of me thinks she might be doing it for just attention since I'm not really trying to talk to her like that.

Anyone else with pregnancy scares? I have a final tomorrow for my Summer course and I ain't even tryna study.
if she is take her on a date to magic mountain and make sure she gets on all the rides.

It's cool OP, kids ain't bad if you make enough to pay for daycare. 
pimp.gif

Unless your kid comes out ugly. No fix for that.

Yeah my pregnancy scare is that we can't have babies naturally.....it really irks the **** out of me when dudes who want no babies with a woman, let alone even want to talk to them, still smash without protection, hope you endup with triplets from a "jump off"

Yeah my pregnancy scare is that we can't have babies naturally.....it really irks the **** out of me when dudes who want no babies with a woman, let alone even want to talk to them, still smash without protection, hope you endup with triplets from a "jump off"

Why you wishing that on that man because your sperm count low?

Take it easy

Aren't you the dude that made this thread. 

http://niketalk.com/t/561848/do-yall-still-smash-yall-baby-mamas 
mean.gif

mean.gif

Reactions: ct3

You make team raw look bad, OP. I am disappoint.

Que Friday DAAAAMN gif.

People in this thread can only see the anger in this post but there is pain here. Hold your head up steezy.

Code:
This. Given the circumstances of your unfortunate lack of soldiers, you don't need to wish triplets on me mang!

So then quit being irresponsible, use protection and don't make the blessing of being able to procreate sound like a curse...if you do things right, you shouldn't be having ANY scares. :x

Code:
So then quit being irresponsible, use protection and don't make the blessing of being able to procreate sound like a curse...if you do things right, you shouldn't be having ANY scares. :x

No one said being able to procreate was a curse. Under the appropriate situation i agree yeah it is a blessing, but this, no. So based on your circumstances, wishing triplets on me or whatever just made you sound bitter. I don't wish a life of financial downfalls on kids that were born rich? I make the best of my situation and work hard. In other words, go adopt a kid ksteezy or step your soldier game up u salty pretzel.

Last edited:
Had them with my ex numerous times. Seems like the less you care about a chick the more prone you are to having these scares

Back
Top Bottom