Ya Boy Appreciation Post

Ive been listening to Ya Boy ever since his Done Deal days and i gotta say i think hes one of the best rappers right now. He's a beast. Lyrics, wordplay,and swag. He kills all these beats that these mainstream rappers come out with. Who else is with me that Ya Boy is one of the best rappers out?

16s With Me
pimp.gif

hes too repetitive. hes no different than those run-of-the-mill eastcoast mixtape rappers only from the bay.

Originally Posted by Liban906

hes too repetitive. hes no different than those run-of-the-mill eastcoast mixtape rappers only from the bay.

im sorry but you just made a case for him because that is exactly why he is hot.

Ya Boy =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RudyGay22UcoNN

im sorry but you just made a case for him because that is exactly why he is hot.

Ya Boy =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
So are you implying that bay rappers are trash and seeing that Ya Boy is like every east coast mixtape rapper that makes him nice? and Im asking

Heard of dude and from what this thread indicates he's not worth litening to, I'll give him a chance to see for myself.

appreciated! Ya Boy is gonna get big man, hes a beast. very different from other rappers from the Bay and that is why he is credited. was just listenin tob***hes on my jock lol.

Ya Boy is easily top 3 from the Bay for me. I remember the first time I hear 16's with me. Damn, that was like 3-4 years ago.

wow. too repetitive? are you serious? listen to his different mixtapes. he can switch up his style and switch what he raps about.

wow. too repetitive? are you serious? listen to his different mixtapes. he can switch up his style and switch what he raps about.
im from the bay. i heard every mixtape and every song this guy was on (frisco stand up was dope though) and i got bored so so so so fast. all ihear is the same #*%@, hes the new tupac, hes gonna kill me, blah blah blah. i dont care

I gotta agree, dude is pretty repetitive. But he can spit. Hard. Style is vicious. Long as the beats can keep up with him, he's gon' put out goodmusic. Nothing that's gonna echo through time, but still good music.

Sorry but dude ain't that dope and has no type of star quality. He isn't even sure of himself and that's from on stage off stage everything and ittranscends thru his music. He doesn't have much to say because it's all him talking about stuff he has no clue of since he's not even from SF.

^ ^ ^
eyes.gif
He ain't from SF?! I think you better do yourhomework.

Repititive? Probably. But who isn't these days? Gangsta/Mainstream/Underground/Concious... EVERYONE spits the same stuff these days. Yeah even NT'sfavorite Joe Budden and Kanye.

Oh yeah, APPRECIATED.

Back
Top Bottom