Yacht party

I'm going on a yacht party at the end of the month for my boy birthday. Has anyone experience partying on yacht, how was the ride, any yambs on board/working.
If I can make a interesting Story from my time I will post back in thread.

depends on the size of the yacht.  youre not getting any play if its a duck-cruise
yup. medium-size yacht, food was alright, ride was a little bumpy tho :x
don't plan on moving around a lot, find a good spot and stay posted at intervals

and yes lame/humble brag thread :lol:

Last edited:
That's winning at 98 years old. Pretty sure he wasn't begging for anything either.

:smh: :smh: what a stupid thread.
yup. medium-size yacht, food was alright, ride was a little bumpy tho :x
don't plan on moving around a lot, find a good spot and stay posted at intervals

and yes lame/humble brag thread :lol:
Humble brag I think not... Never been on one so thought my fellow NT members would enlightening me. I can see if I made this thread after partying on the yacht saying I felt like Leo getting all the yambs Str8 winning but i didn't.

Been on a few.

People always get sick.

Some girls think they're doin in it hittin the champagne, other fellas think they know what their doing with the henny....but when the yacht is bobbing up and down they all blow chunks...

Yeah if you are getting yambs in the bathroom and someone keep knocking on the door complaining they gotta pee you can have the yamb hop out the bathroom window onto the side of boat and just keep the condom on and sneak back in there when the dude waiting in line finishes peeing. Then you can call him out for not peeing off the side of the boat like a man in the first place and interrupting your yambs. Don't get too drunk you'll forget you're wearing that round 2 condom and when you go take a piss off the boat you will make a mess on yourself.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah if you are getting yambs in the bathroom and someone keep knocking on the door complaining they gotta pee you can have the yamb hop out the bathroom window onto the side of boat and just keep the condom on and sneak back in there when the dude waiting in line finishes peeing. Then you can call him out for not peeing off the side of the boat like a man in the first place and interrupting your yambs. Don't get too drunk you'll forget you're wearing that round 2 condom and when you go take a piss off the boat you will make a mess on yourself.

Lmao!! Why don't you just tell him that you are smashing and for him to pee off the side of the boat from the get go??LOL

Back
Top Bottom