Yahoo ABC news Article: Women outraged by site revealing private pics sent to ex-bf

LOL what this got to do with the G code?
Second of all I hope this is not what made you come to that realization.

Its an effect of our generation being raised by women. What idiot thought this would be a good idea? ninjas turned into ******* because it is all they know.
arent you the same dude who made the thread asking how do you know if a girl is hitting on you?

Sometimes people are to private... I can see if it has the possibility of affecting your career, but your a human we weren't born with clothing on, but somehow its mentally taboo to be nude. I don't care if someone sees my nude pictures. Why I like the idea of nude beaches, and nude weddings.. Who gives a crap!!!

Lol, yea now her students gonna be looking for them nudes all over.
laugh.gif

But thats why I would never send pics of the peen.
I would be too lol but cmon man how  is someone gonna go "THATS YOUR PEEN I KNOW IT!!" 
laugh.gif

Smh men are so thirsty for attention these days. Why would any site publish a woman's address and number with her nude pictures? That's so unbelievably dangerous.

NT put me on game a long time ago and I would never send out nudes cuz I've seen how spiteful men can be when they get their feelings hurt.

Smh men are so thirsty for attention these days. Why would any site publish a woman's address and number with her nude pictures? That's so unbelievably dangerous.

NT put me on game a long time ago and I would never send out nudes cuz I've seen how spiteful men can be when they get their feelings hurt.

dam white knights :smh:

Last edited:
Smh people are so thirsty for attention these days. Why would any site publish a woman's address and number with her nude pictures? That's so unbelievably dangerous.

NT put me on game a long time ago and I would never send out nudes cuz I've seen how spiteful people can be when they get their feelings hurt.
Fixed

Back
Top Bottom