Yahoo.com frontpage killing Kobe

xtapolapacetl

Banned
You don't even need to go to the sports section to see this:

kobesnd6.png

Here's the article......
The Only Sensible Way To Live In This World Is Without Rules....
/.::.\STARSCREAM/.::.\
"Conquest is made of the ashes of one's enemies."
And Tonight You're Going To Break Your One Rule.​

here we go :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch
I'm always thinking one step ahead. Like a carpenter...who makes stairs.

Dirty on the right?

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
The 2007 Super Bowl Champion Indianapolis Colts & The Indiana Pacers
It is what it is.​

Quote:
Dirty on the right?
:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
TeamFreshPrince
That's right. You'd best to press on before you get straight molly-wopped up in here.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
Team Macintosh​

Uh oh, don't look now but Niketalk is suddenly spreading all over the place. First, Ben Baller with the AT&T commercial and now Dirty with this commercial with Yahoo...I wonder if he got 50k for that...
Team Rams...

another biased article by Yahoo
TEAMCOWBOYS
Free BMXDMX​
""
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball​

lol the article writer is a joke. if you look through most of the articles he's written, it's always attacking kobe. i'm glad someone else brought this article to light though. some how some way, this guy always finds a way to put kobe in the wrong. i mean kg, was signed to what was then the largest sports contract, and yet somehow he gets a pass from this guy. what a joke.

Quote:
The San Antonio Spurs' Tim Duncan passed Bryant with his fourth title last season, and he could catch Michael Jordan's six championships before his career is over.
.:Flowsomuch:.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

MisterP0315's Dirtylicious catch > Randy Moss' one handed catch
team am fam / team vintage heatflintgreynt@gmail.com
myspace.com/flintgreynt

Quote:
Dirty on the right?
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX......
"WE like some wild COWBOYS comin to get YOU at high noon"

FS: Retro Jordan 5(black and silver)sz. 10.5 $150: Black Foams 11.5,$220

yahoo writers have tons of hate on Kobe i guess thats who they are
TEAM XBOX360​
.::GAMERTAG - I 2 FR3SH I::.​

That Adrian JAdfjasdjfsadski guy sucks
Team49ers/CalBears/Warriors
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Bring UCSD a football team.​

Quote:
But he'll get nowhere near Bill Russell.

and bill played with how many hall of famers, how many teams played back then? to win a championship in bills day you had to beat 3 teams, today you have to beat 4 teams.

i'll say it again kobe had no intention of retiring a laker when he signed that contract he knew damn well they would not be going any where, he knew they were over the cap and would be over for a long time so adding a player would be hard and in todays day with matching contracts thats even more evident. he knew getting kidd wouldn't help the lakers what would kidd do for the lakers nothing he just wanted it to seem like the lakers were not doing anything. kobe should have signed with the clippers and i bet you he would have if the clippers could have signed him for the same amount. kobe wants what most people want every penny they can get, for kobe to prove me wrong lets see him take make 20 mil a year when he signs his next contact. doing so would help the team that has him to add player around him.

TD is a very rare player, talent wise and ego wise.

see stuff Like this can kiLL chemistry we have right now...kobe this kobe that...STOP NOW MEDIA...STOP TRYING TO KILL MY LAKERS
LAKERS 49ERS DODGERS ATHLETICS​

Back
Top Bottom