YAHOO Fantasy Football 2011. Real competitive league. $100 buy-in using Leaguesafe! *1 more spot*

Whats up NT...I have a fantasy football league I've been the commish of for 2 years (this is the 3rd). The buy in is $100 per manager. Its a very competitive league. Standard Yahoo settings except you get 15 pts if ur defense shuts a team out. Its NOT PPR. 
1QB, 3WR, 2RB, 1TE, 1W/R/T, K, DEF

Draft date is not set yet...It'll be sometime in the beginning of September or very end of August...will discuss when the league fills.

Money will be held by LEAGUESAFE...i've used this site before and they are as legit as they come. Payouts are as follows:

1st: $800

2nd: $300

3rd: $100

If you're interested, reply here, or for a faster response, e-mail me at 101madden@gmail.com and I'll send you an invite!

does leaguesafe cost anything? i went on their site. it said free but as i read through it, sounded like they were taking fees.

Leaguesafe doesn't cost anything...there will be a $3 fee because i chose the option for people to be able to pay by credit card instead of just e-check...so the absolute total is $103. Did you want to join the league?

Sorta interested but I have two other money leagues I'm drafting in the week before the season starts. Any idea when you'll have a set draft date?

Back
Top Bottom