Y'all ain't rockin wit this new Cassidy mixtape?

damn i wish i was here to see time's face when jadakiss sold all those records..i bet he was da only NTer wit his face all prunish actin all aggy &salty
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

iHateTimeDotCom wrote:

ninjahood wrote:

he's nice...was just never liked here on NT though....

u always like the weakest rappers...
i think ninjahood is normal, but its NT that is weird.
normal people do NOT like fat joe... case closed...

You can't front on Don Cartagena though.
i bought the album and loved it... my fav fat joe album... JOSE was ok as well..

Originally Posted by ninjahood

damn i wish i was here to see time's face when jadakiss sold all those records..i bet he was da only NTer wit his face all prunish actin all aggy & salty
laugh.gif

well if u were around ud kno people were agreeing with me sayin def jam bought hella albums cuz we kno jada gets no radio/club/whip play outside of the tri state area... east coast dudes included... i still aint heard jada's single on the radio and i listen to it damn near daily...

son, radio play is OVERATED..i ain't sit down and listen to da radio in damn near 2 years.

and you actin like da tristate area isn't da MOST POPULATED place in da US.....
laugh.gif

jadakiss got hardcore diehard fans b...i know dudes that personally bought 3 copies each just to support real hiphop.

who da hell u like anyways?

jadakiss's core fan base don't listen to da radio so da fact that he sold all those records without any sort of radio support shows how irrelevantradio is to a artist with

a dialed in hardcore fan base...cuz they gonna support regardless.

you can COUNT with your fingers how many times jadakiss drops on da radio.why u think i stop listening? they stop playin @!!* i care about.

how u think people sell records?
so lil wayne sold all those records because of

A. lolipop

B. his almost Zombie mixtape followers

gucci mane is on da cover on XXL magazine and da album that bigcat records dropped for him is doin well independantly with ZERO radio play because of da

mixtapes and internet not cuz of da radio.

you don't need da radio to catch a mean buzz.

listening to it now on livemixtapes.com its aight so far

to much rewinding god stuff gets annoying.

wayne was EVERYWHERE on the radio dude... the people who love his mixtapes to death dont buy cds... and @+* does an XXL cover got to do wit sellin records? ur an idiot..
Ummmmm.........publicity?

Radioplay and album sales have little to do with anything anymore.

Explain Blackout 2 selling over 60,000 when most dudes ain't even realizing it was dropping until a couple days before the realese. Same with UGK 4 Lifepushing over 100,000 without radio play.

Established fanbase>>Radio Play

Who's Rodney that he's dissin the hell out of on the last freestyle of the mixtape?

And whosever doing the rewinding & scratching on the mixtape needs to be shot cause that +#++ was annoying. Made me wanna quit listening to the mixtape.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Radioplay and album sales have little to do with anything anymore.

Explain Blackout 2 selling over 60,000 when most dudes ain't even realizing it was dropping until a couple days before the realese. Same with UGK 4 Life pushing over 100,000 without radio play.

Established fanbase>>Radio Play
exactly.

Back
Top Bottom