Ya'll ever get this after ordering from Eastbay? Think it might be a scam

My boy was sent an email asking for his info after ordering something from eastbay.....I've never filled anything like this out before and I order from them almost weekly.

Has anyone ever seen anything like this?

Thanks in advance.

24pgmqf.jpg

Definitely sounds like a scam. I've never gotten that from Eastbay before, and I doubt a company that big will send an email without any of their header graphics.

yeah, that seems really  weird, he should call costumer service or something and let them know about it

I believe this is legit, eastbay can be a pain in the %%+ with order confirmations... note , they told you not to include the credit card # or any other private info other than your name and address.

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

My boy was sent an email asking for his info after ordering something from eastbay.....I've never filled anything like this out before and I order from them almost weekly.

Thanks in advance.

24pgmqf.jpg

This is a legitimate email from our payment processing department.

EastbayRep - Paul 

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Thanks in advance.

24pgmqf.jpg
This is a legitimate email from our payment processing department .

EastbayRep - Paul 
wth???? LOL...is this foreal?

Thanks in advance.

24pgmqf.jpg
I think it's a scam bro...I just ordered some soldier III's last week and never got that in my email. 

Ive never had problems with eastbay like that. Call them and ask them if they sent u that email, if they did not send it (most likely they did not) they would want u to forward it to them to see who is trying to scam u and other customers.

Thanks in advance.

EastbayRep - Paul 

how do you do this? anytime there's a question about eastbay you pop up....

Thanks in advance.

EastbayRep - Paul 

Hell?

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

Thanks in advance.

EastbayRep - Paul 

Periodically searches the word "eastbay"?

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

Thanks in advance.

EastbayRep - Paul 

That's what we are here for, to be there for you guys/gals our customers and potential customers!

If you guys ever have any questions and or concerns about anything just PM us we will get you an answer.

EastbayRep - Paul

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

You should make a special promo for us then. NT50OFF promo code. JUST DO IT

I will put the suggestion in with the appropriate personnel, I will post an update once I receive a reply. Thanks
roll.gif

EastbayRep - Paul 

laugh.gif

Someone tells him thats 50% off coupon, even with his confirmation I still wouldn't send it.

Back
Top Bottom