Yall ever roast/clown somebody, and felt bad afterwards?

But they were wearing ELF shoes!
tongue.gif

Yes and no. I used to go OD hard when I was younger. Made people cry regularly. I didn't care at all. That made me go even harder. I didn't feel baduntil much later on.

Lol yeah I'll feel bad if I find out that they really can't help what I'm clowning them about

i was a bad kid lol
i was always coming up with nicknames (teachers, students, principals)
i was cool with everyone but i would chop on people (it was all fun and games but the people who i was ranking on did take it personally lol)

i.e

there were these 3 chicks who always wore weave that i called the barn yard gang (ugly broad who i called the donkey, tall chick who was the horse, and abuttaface (
laugh.gif
) that i called pony)

basically i was that student that substitutes were warned about
smh.gif

ive grown up a lot

a good friend of mine has acne like hell, I mean its beyond terrible... Well one day dude irritated the hell outta me and I called him out on his busted face.It was hilarious at the time, but I look back and I regret it now

Does anyone feel bad about
not roasting people when
you know they deserved
it? That urks me I'm
to nice of a person.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by young dr0

sometimes ... i remember this girl i used to roast every other day ....

i remember i called her a gor-raffe (half gorilla half giraffe) ... whole bus was laughing @ her .... she started crying ... i felt like **** ... but she was always runnin off @ the mouth ... talkin' bout her brother's gonna whoop my *** and stuff ...

felt bad when her brother got hit w/ the gauge in the club too ... smh.
lol
this reminded me of this fat kid in middle school that everyone called the beefalo

and there is a guy at my school now that women call the bearilla.

we are in college.

also i'll add that the OP takes heat in the ralph lauren post and is a great sport about it
gives it right back, too

yeah, i used to really roast dudes, especially back in middle school.

then one day i just thought to myself like damn, they're lives really must suck. like, you know they probably go home everyday depressed because of whatsomebody said to them. i don't want to be that guy that makes every day a living hell for them, even if they deserve it. so i stopped.

Man We use to roast people daily in high school, I felt bad about a few but others I didn't care about, I remeber this kid had a huge over bite his teethwas so buck LOL, I use to call him barraka smh

Originally Posted by SillySneakS

Does anyone feel bad about
not roasting people when
you know they deserved
it? That urks me I'm
to nice of a person.
grin.gif
Yea I remember I said some cruel stuff about a kid being so wack and stuff that his folks aint love him and crap like that and then I find out afew weeks later his pops was left his fam and his moms had cancer.
frown.gif

I don't do it unless I'm provoked too. Most of the time I do it just to get back at them and let them know how it feels to get clowned on

I clown on mad people!
Just because its in my nature but I keep it mid level unless they really deserve it, that's when I go all out!!!!!
I've made people look mad stupid, Ive made teachers look stupid too.
But for the most part I've grown up and learned to just chill out ignore what people have to say and just go about my business... Damn I'm going tomiss High School

frown.gif
Class of 2009

Like two months ago my Anatomy teacher said "You can't pronounce that word and you want to be a nurse? If I ever see you working at a hospitalI'm going to tell them you couldn't pronounce (whatever word it was) and that I want another nurse"
So me being me I tell him "Yeah and I'll tell them not to listen to you because all we ever did in your class was color packets"
Ihad the whole class
roll.gif
because it's true we never do anything thatclass except color packets... Dude didnt even say a word back
smokin.gif

I roasted this dude in HS...he was my dude...

Im absent the next day ( i was sick)...he commences to tell one of my dudes yesterday really pissed him off...and that hed like to body slam me through atable...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

Man We use to roast people daily in high school, I felt bad about a few but others I didn't care about, I remeber this kid had a huge over bite his teeth was so buck LOL, I use to call him barraka smh
same here, but his nickname was "buck buck" or spongebob.

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom