Yall ever roast/clown somebody, and felt bad afterwards?

Not me but I do remember one time in HS when my boy ODed on this chick and she just started crying and what not and was like would it make you feel better if Iwent home and killed myself right now and he was like yes. Everybody around was went from
laugh.gif
to
indifferent.gif
quick fast and later that day he said he felt terrible for it

In highschool I would read and sometimes have deep thoughts but I was a jock, was popular and mostly, in retrospect, was a major douche bag towards thesocially maladroit.

In college I realized the powers of nerdiness and definitely began to identify with the thinkers/sci fi fans. To this day I feel a need to pay penitence and Iread boring, interminable books like Atlas Shrugged and The General Theory of Money, Interest and Employment.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sneekerluvr

Not me but I do remember one time in HS when my boy ODed on this chick and she just started crying and what not and was like would it make you feel better if I went home and killed myself right now and he was like yes. Everybody around was went from
laugh.gif
to
indifferent.gif
quick fast and later that day he said he felt terrible for it
nah i still would of been like
laugh.gif
(but thats HS of course.)

but yea man, take it easy.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

naw, cuz i dont joke on people

but one time a guy shot me with a plastic dart (after i told everybody not to shoot me) and i punched him in his spine and he collapsed and wasnt moving

i felt like poo. i just KNEW i was goin to jail FOREVER.

but then he got up and everything was okie dokie.

that is 1 of only 2 times that ive ever really felt bad for doing/sayin something to somebody.

oh, the other time was when ol girl said her friend was a gangster and she's sick of it, then the next day she called me and said that he was in the hospital cuz somebody shot him.

my response?

"well he aint so gangster now is he?"

she was mad as +$@#
frown.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I roasted this one girl in 7th grade and called her a werewolf cuz she had hairy arms and the nickname stuck with her until 10th grade.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

but one time a guy shot me with a plastic dart (after i told everybody not to shoot me) and i punched him in his spine and he collapsed and wasnt moving

that is 1 of only 2 times that ive ever really felt bad for doing/sayin something to somebody.
I remember last day of 4th grade, we in class coloring, so I tell this dude quit hogging the glue and dude, tell me shut up so I`m like
Que?
So I take some glitter and throw it in my dudes eyes and slap em. And dude start crying and throwing a tantrum
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I laughed soooooooo hard.

roll.gif
Black Star wrote:

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

I remember last day of 4th grade, we in class coloring, so I tell this dude quit hogging the glue and dude, tell me shut up so I`m like
Que?
So I take some glitter and throw it in my dudes eyes and slap em. And dude start crying and throwing a tantrum
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I laughed soooooooo hard.

QUE?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

never the type to talk about anyone... think thats some childish +%* that people do to make them feel better about themselves.

I roasted this "garden tool" at school this year, because she was talking about other girls getting around. I made her cry for like 2 days straight.Now, sometimes I'll say something to her that's not even mean and she'll start crying.

Sometimes some old suburbian type will crack jokes on me and I have to bite my tongue**+$ not to hit them with the roasts that will send their souls to ether.I usually don't roast if its not warranted though.

yeah after HS its just dumb. People just do that to make them feel better/superior. it just means that ur an %#!@%@#.

I never feel bad unless they just start crying and !@% .This happened twice! One time when we roasted my dude's girlfriend and how garbage she was. Dudeactually went in the bathroom and cried!! We was dying for days but I felt bad afterwards.

Another time we roasted my dudes mom (she was fesh outa jail and rehab). This !@% stole my mans Jordans to use the shoestrings to tie around her glasses. Whenshe takes them off they can just rest around hr neck. Man we was on both of them so bad..he just broke down like "I hate my mother and my life".
We all felt stupid afterwards

smh.gif

I felt bad about calling this girl Sweet Chin Music. Her chin was beyond sturdy and whenever she would walk by me and my friends would do the Shawn Michaelsstomp he would do before the Sweet Chin Music

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

yeah, i used to really roast dudes, especially back in middle school.

then one day i just thought to myself like damn, they're lives really must suck. like, you know they probably go home everyday depressed because of what somebody said to them. i don't want to be that guy that makes every day a living hell for them, even if they deserve it. so i stopped.
frown.gif

Sad thing is I was terrorizing people in high school and middle school but most of the time they deserved it especially by running off at the mouth. But whatused to hurt me on the inside was that their home lives were kinda messed up most of the time so I gave it up after a while, but I still got it wheneversomeone deserves a tongue lashing.

Back
Top Bottom