Ya'll ever smash your boys girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once.

Come to find out. It wasnt his gf. It was his side ***** at his bday parry. His gf was there too, i think god wanted memto snang her.

In here to see if any of the homies would post a story
laugh.gif

I've done it. Our friendship was falling a part. Dude kinda phony. Girl played the pity card seeking attention and I gave it. :lol:

If dude wasn't phony, I wouldn't have.

They got back together.

I've done it. Our friendship was falling a part. Dude kinda phony. Girl played the pity card seeking attention and I gave it.
laugh.gif

If dude wasn't phony, I wouldn't have.

They got back together.
eh...I still would call that unkosher.  Unless yall officially stopped being boys the code still applies.

eh...I still would call that unkosher.  Unless yall officially stopped being boys the code still applies.

Oh, I definitely agree. I was foul. WAY foul. Definitely wrong of me. I had a girl and we have a kid together. I'm still with my girl. Trust me, Not one of my brightest moments. You live and you learn.

I actually lost a friend over situation that is sort of related.

About 12 years ago, I was geting with this chick who I had been pretty good friends with, nothing serious, just friends with benefits and she had just broke up with her ex. We were going at it for a couple of months no big deal. A really good friend of mine was interested in her (he didnt know that I was smashing), so I told I would introduce them. After I told her about my friend wanting to meet her, she was down and had similar interest. At that point her and I were not smashing anymore because I had moved on to another chick and they were about to meet.

They meet and couple weeks later they started dating. After a couple of months my other friend asked "Yo, did you tell Chris that you were beating?", I said "No, why wou;d I have to tell him? It was before they even met." he went on, "Yeah, but that your man, you kind of have to tell him.", I said "He aint tell me every chick he smashed, some of them i heard from you, not him.".

After about a week or so of my other friend another dude telling me how big of a penis I am, I decided to tell him. He felt betrayed because I was "obligated" to tell him. I didnt think so, so we got into a huge argument, and I bounced. Havent really talked since.

To this day, I still dont feel that I was wrong. I think I was wrong for telling him and lost a good friend over it. Nevertheless, if we was really that tight we would still be tight to this day. So...

I actually lost a friend over situation that is sort of related.

About 12 years ago, I was geting with this chick who I had been pretty good friends with, nothing serious, just friends with benefits and she had just broke up with her ex. We were going at it for a couple of months no big deal. A really good friend of mine was interested in her (he didnt know that I was smashing), so I told I would introduce them. After I told her about my friend wanting to meet her, she was down and had similar interest. At that point her and I were not smashing anymore because I had moved on to another chick and they were about to meet.

They meet and couple weeks later they started dating. After a couple of months my other friend asked "Yo, did you tell Chris that you were beating?", I said "No, why wou;d I have to tell him? It was before they even met." he went on, "Yeah, but that your man, you kind of have to tell him.", I said "He aint tell me every chick he smashed, some of them i heard from you, not him.".

After about a week or so of my other friend another dude telling me how big of a penis I am, I decided to tell him. He felt betrayed because I was "obligated" to tell him. I didnt think so, so we got into a huge argument, and I bounced. Havent really talked since.

To this day, I still dont feel that I was wrong. I think I was wrong for telling him and lost a good friend over it. Nevertheless, if we was really that tight we would still be tight to this day. So...

Why wouldn't you tell him? I just don't get it.

Why would he want your sloppy seconds?

Nah bruh, you should've told him that :lol:

If the shoe was on the other foot I don't think you'd be happy about that. Yeah everyone has a past but I would like to think we all want some degrees of separation.

Running a train on one of "your boy"s fiancé?

Setting up your girl to get smashed out by your boys to test her loyalty?

Willingly taking part in a revenge against your boy by smashing his ex?

What is this I'm hearing, some of Yall straight up scum and have the nerve to pass judgement on these sloots and even blame them, ya'll are not any better and probably worst....women come and go, friendships don't her loyalty/whorish ways were not exposed, rather your loyalty as a friend was...smh most disappointing thread I've ever read on NT

Not their fault a lot of these dudes are raised by women or spineless men with no code. Therefore no code was passed down to them. And they will do the same to their kids, that's why we will always have clowns and lowlifes men when it comes to dealing with women in our society.

Hey peep this story and this is true. need advice on who is wrong

Say friend and another friend who are best friends since high school and rel tight are roommates. One of the guys is enganged and his fiance and her **** friend come over to party and drink . So its the 4 of them, 2 best friends and dude soon to be wife  and her friend

The dude  who is getting married passes out on his wife. The dude friend goes upstairs to his room with the other girl and they get it on. Wife comes up after awhile because she got curious and open the door.

Now the wifes joins in. She goes in and start kissing the girl(Bisexual) and basically it just turns to a all out 3 some

now the dude who is her soon to be husband, wakes up and looks for his wife, he cant find her then he goes into the room and see she in a 3 some with his roommate bestfriend. He shakes his head in disbelief  close the door and walk out

Now sure what happend in the morning but I know the wife blamed it on dudes drinking and made him go to AA before he get married

The best friends still are friends and roommates even though they werent talking for awhile

Dude still marries the **** and his best friend is the best man..

WOW

who is at fault/

Say friend and another friend who are best friends since high school and rel tight are roommates. One of the guys is enganged and his fiance and her **** friend come over to party and drink . So its the 4 of them, 2 best friends and dude soon to be wife  and her friend

The dude  who is getting married passes out on his wife. The dude friend goes upstairs to his room with the other girl and they get it on. Wife comes up after awhile because she got curious and open the door.

Now the wifes joins in. She goes in and start kissing the girl(Bisexual) and basically it just turns to a all out 3 some

now the dude who is her soon to be husband, wakes up and looks for his wife, he cant find her then he goes into the room and see she in a 3 some with his roommate bestfriend. He shakes his head in disbelief  close the door and walk out

Now sure what happend in the morning but I know the wife blamed it on dudes drinking and made him go to AA before he get married

The best friends still are friends and roommates even though they werent talking for awhile

WOW

who is at fault/

The lame for still marrying her :smh:

WOW

who is at fault/

Stop lying fool

Thats wack man

Please explain how this is even possible?  His fiance? I have my doubts. In reality, I'm guessing dude was out of town, and someone might've made out with her.
How you smash your boy fiancé?
laugh.gif

That **** is so foul

Did they end up getting married? We're yall all at the wedding?
sick.gif
Running a train on one of "your boy"s fiancé?

Setting up your girl to get smashed out by your boys to test her loyalty?

Willingly taking part in a revenge against your boy by smashing his ex?

What is this I'm hearing, some of Yall straight up scum and have the nerve to pass judgement on these sloots and even blame them, ya'll are not any better and probably worst....women come and go, friendships don't her loyalty/whorish ways were not exposed, rather your loyalty as a friend was...smh most disappointing thread I've ever read on NT
I'll get a little more detailed about the situations...

The homie's ex was salty dude broke up with her, so she started throwing game at me, I was lettin dude know everything that was going on and he was like "hang out with her idc". So I had the bird come over and she sucked me off. I let dude know, he seemed a little salty about it but acted like it was whatever. I had her come over a few more times, usually got head but the last time I chilled with her I fukt her. Told dude and that's when I could tell he was extra salty about it. After I smashed I was telling her "I gotta tell dude, yada yada" and the water works started coming like I'm suppose to feel bad for the bird. I think he wanted to test her and she wanted to see if dude would get upset. It was a bad situation.

As for the homies fiance, this guy was the type to mess with women who would play em out, steal his money, treat him like dirt. This broad was no exception, he was one of my close homies cousin but we all considered him our boy, not close boys but cool and ish. Anyways, we would try kickin game to him and tell em stop lettin these bishes do this type of ish to you. He wouldn't listen. Well one night he brings his fiance over and her friend, dude's cousin basically gets this bish to admit she using dude and what not, dude takes off and leaves the bishes. Later that night after everybody drinking, the two bishes ****e it out then one homie smashes the fiance on my boy's couch, another takes the fiance's friend and smashes her. So for basically the entire weekend everybody passing these two birds back and forth. No DP's lol. It was some foul ish on everybody's part though. It was scumbag ish. They didn't get married though and called off their engagement and I'm pretty sure my boy let his cousin know everything that happened. The fukt up/funniest part of the story is one of my boys farted in the fiance's face while she was sucking him off. 

Last edited:
As for the homies fiance, this guy was the type to mess with women who would play em out, steal his money, treat him like dirt. This broad was no exception, he was one of my close homies cousin but we all considered him our boy, not close boys but cool and ish. Anyways, we would try kickin game to him and tell em stop lettin these bishes do this type of ish to you. He wouldn't listen. Well one night he brings his fiance over and her friend, dude's cousin basically gets this bish to admit she using dude and what not, dude takes off and leaves the bishes. Later that night after everybody drinking, the two bishes ****e it out then one homie smashes the fiance on my boy's couch, another takes the fiance's friend and smashes her. So for basically the entire weekend everybody passing these two birds back and forth. No DP's lol. It was some foul ish on everybody's part though. It was scumbag ish. They didn't get married though and called off their engagement and I'm pretty sure my boy let his cousin know everything that happened. The fukt up/funniest part of the story is one of my boys farted in the fiance's face while she was sucking him off. 

giphy.gif

The savagery

So the dude walks in and sees his best friend smashin his fiance and her friend and all he did was this
View media item 1344106

Looool

WOW

who is at fault/
Your friend is a lame for marrying her and his best friend is a jerk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom