Y'all really like Lil B? Vol. Not sure if serious

Y'all seriously think that this dude is a good rapper? This idiot doesn't rap about anything that makes sense, all he does is say he looks like other men, which is very homosexual.. What's up with this new age of rap? Dude has a tape called "I'm Gay" and y'all co-signing? Dude got punched in his face by a dude name Lil Nico wearing a pink sweater. I can't take Lil B serious and whoever does must be deaf. If you listen to Lil B, you're probably happy that gay marriage is getting legalized in state after state after state.

In before:
"Go listen to Myspace"
"Go listen to DOR"
"He's based you wouldn't understand"
"You're a noob, get outta here" Trust me this isn't my first screen name.

The NT'ers are trollin' big time OP.
But this song is actually pretty nice 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

The NT'ers are trollin' big time OP.
But this song is actually pretty nice�
smokin.gif
that song is OK but you can tell that he's just trollin hard and doesn't even take himself serious..

i do congratulate him on getting on Wayne's mixtape, that's a good look, but he rapped like horrible like he does 98.4% of the time.

Originally Posted by Brad Fonzworth

Free your hart and eliminate negativity. Deep down i know you can be RARE and SECRETE. Close your eyes and become based. Once that happens you will see the world in a different light. We people who are Based are also gray & 0 years old. If you don't understand the meaning behind it then your based levels are pretty low. I also suggest you listen to Dior Paint to free your soul from mental slavery. I wish you the best of luck with your based journey my good friend.

Originally Posted by Girl Thats Drob

Ahhh another one of these threads. It will never end
30t6p3b.gif

Lol, I can tell by your sig and avy that you're a lil B follower.. Look your dad in the eye and tell him your favorite rapper has a tape called "I'm Gay" and tell me if he disowns you or not

Originally Posted by RetroSan

let that boy cook

What's he cooking? trash song and corny followers who listen to his music

He gets really good beats (I heard he produces some himself), and when he wants to, he can put together some really nice stuff. But
whether he is doing trolling rap (Violate That @*()_, Suck My &@^#) or more serious stuff (anything on 'I'm Gay'), his flow and delivery
are just really bad.

Of he course he sucks
laugh.gif
I don't know bout' everyone else but I like Lil B cuz his music is just perfect to fool around too. Nothing too serious so it's fun to just eff wit

Y'all seriously think that this dude is a good rapper? This idiot doesn't rap about anything that makes sense, all he does is say he looks like other men, which is very homosexual.. What's up with this new age of rap? Dude has a tape called "I'm Gay" and y'all co-signing? Dude got punched in his face by a dude name Lil Nico wearing a pink sweater. I can't take Lil B serious and whoever does must be deaf. If you listen to Lil B, you're probably happy that gay marriage is getting legalized in state after state after state.

In before:
"Go listen to Myspace"
"Go listen to DOR"
Might as well add Realest Alive, Sending Shots, Aug 17th, I Can't Sleep, I Killed Hip Hop, I Am The Hood, Remember The Name (Just Believe), XXL Freshman 2010, GoodMorning, She Don't Love Me, I Am, Cold War Pt. 1, I'm Burning, The Trap, Age of Information, Voices Carey, T Shirt And Buddens, Motivation, 1 Time, I Hate Myself, Unchain Me, Illusions of Grandeur (Remix), and Hate In My Hart. The list goes on and on bro. I love it when I see people trying their hardest not to like Lil' B , their internal struggle is quite amusing
laugh.gif

YoungSleezy wrote:

Free your hart and eliminate negativity. Deep down i know you can be RARE and SECRETE. Close your eyes and become based. Once that happens you will see the world in a different light. We people who are Based are also gray & 0 years old. If you don't understand the meaning behind it then your based levels are pretty low. I also suggest you listen to Dior Paint to free your soul from mental slavery. I wish you the best of luck with your based journey my good friend.
what the hell are you talking about slime?

Originally Posted by Slaptastic

In before:
"Go listen to Myspace"
"Go listen to DOR"
Might as well add Realest Alive, Sending Shots, Aug 17th, I Can't Sleep, I Killed Hip Hop, I Am The Hood, Remember The Name (Just Believe), XXL Freshman 2010, GoodMorning, She Don't Love Me, I Am, Cold War Pt. 1, I'm Burning, The Trap, Age of Information, Voices Carey, T Shirt And Buddens, Motivation, 1 Time, I Hate Myself, Unchain Me, Illusions of Grandeur (Remix), and Hate In My Hart. The list goes on and on bro. I love it when I see people trying their hardest not to like Lil' B , their internal struggle is quite amusing
laugh.gif
one question though...do you think he's a good rapper?
i understand you enjoy his music, but that's not the same thing...do you think he's actually good at rapping.

He's does suck and his fans are mildly ******ed.

Friends don't let friends listen to lil b.

Back
Top Bottom