Yall stay gassin' up birds and strippers....this is REAL beauty

Paula Patton is striking.. unqiue maybe not, but to say shes generic.. eh.

I think you'll be able to find a lot of similar women to Paula, so she wont be unique in that regard, but she is very very gorgeous.

To me unique is like Adriana Lima

Originally Posted by ninjahood

*yawn* op must not see a lot of traffic wear he's at...

This bamma never been 4 blocks past Dyckman St. and he's tellin me I don't see a lot of traffic.....go somewhere w. your leather fitted hats bro...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by ninjahood

*yawn* op must not see a lot of traffic wear he's at...

This bamma never been 4 blocks past Dyckman St. and he's tellin me I don't see a lot of traffic.....go somewhere w. your leather fitted hats bro...
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
These _ have no idea what real beauty is. Bet they rushing into the bald !$# Amber Rose and Nicki Minaj thread "OMG DAT MASS"
sick.gif

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

DJ's (OP) is 100% correct, but you should have started your thread with THIS:

122ghfc.jpg

P.S.: If you are fronting on Paula, you are gay...I'm sorry, there are no other explanations...NONE...
smh.gif
smh.gif
damn could that video go a little faster? they switched angles of her every two seconds i could barely get a clear look

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

it really doesnt get much better than paula patton and dude's here acting like she's average..
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Yet they'd beast on low class garbage like Rosa Acosta or one of these other video groupies [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].. Paula Patton is a very attractive woman.. Type you can bring to dinner, to meet the friends, and walk around with in public [/color]
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

it really doesnt get much better than paula patton and dude's here acting like she's average..
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Yet they'd beast on low class garbage like Rosa Acosta or one of these other video groupies [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].. Paula Patton is a very attractive woman.. Type you can bring to dinner, to meet the friends, and walk around with in public [/color]
pimp.gif
this man knows of what he speaks.

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

Yet they'd beast on low class garbage like Rosa Acosta or one of these other video groupies
laugh.gif
.. Paula Patton is a very attractive woman.. Type you can bring to dinner, to meet the friends, and walk around with in public
pimp.gif

Son, yes!! This man gets it!!

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

what if she got an ugly personality ? would you still consider her a beauty ?
absolutely not....

A lot of great looking women have stank personalities and thus (IMO) it makes them undesirable.  Of course there are men who will put up with all sorts of BS just for the sake of being with a gorgeous woman, but if the girl ain't got a good personality, then it's not worth the pursuit.  Obviously looks are what attracts us to women, but a lot of these girls get away with murder in life due to the way that they look KNOWING that men will do whatever the hell that they want. 

Is she on disney or nickelodeon? Because she looks like one of the pseudo hot women who would be. You know the type you beast over then when you finally see her in half naked in maxim after she got fired from that kids show over a scandal that appeared in TMZ you think to yourself "why did I waste my time fappin to that?"

Id pass based on that besides that nasty armpit fat she has.

PASS

Back
Top Bottom