Yall still shoppin at grocery stores tho?

omg you're such a good person!!!!!!

But **** yeah i go to the grocery store, who ******g cares

Thread delivers

leap-of-faith-o.gif

Yeah I forgot to mention in my earlier posts, Latin American and Asian markets springing up are the BEST thing ever, you can get a freshly made banh mi from the Asian market for $3.00 a pop, the only bad thing is you have to go early because they tend to run out of the available meats by mid day. With the Latin grocery I can get all the baked goods my grandmother used to make when I was a kid without having to make a ridiculous amount of them at home, and it's nice to have a source on Mexican soda with the cane sugar.

I say it depends. Some of those markets can be dirty and have a lot of expired stuff. Guess I have to find a good one.

hope you're being sarcastic 

you could call meat anything you want and it still does not change the fact that a rib eye >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> a meal without meat
Word. We, humans, are evolutionary suited to eat meat. We're omnivores. Vegetarians are just shooting themselves in the foot.

Yeah I forgot to mention in my earlier posts, Latin American and Asian markets springing up are the BEST thing ever, you can get a freshly made banh mi from the Asian market for $3.00 a pop, the only bad thing is you have to go early because they tend to run out of the available meats by mid day. With the Latin grocery I can get all the baked goods my grandmother used to make when I was a kid without having to make a ridiculous amount of them at home, and it's nice to have a source on Mexican soda with the cane sugar.
So I'm supposed to go to a Latin American market so I can get sugary baked goods. Lol no thanks Jeff.

hope you're being sarcastic 

you could call meat anything you want and it still does not change the fact that a rib eye >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> a meal without meat
Word. We, humans, are evolutionary suited to eat meat. We're omnivores. Vegetarians are just shooting themselves in the foot.

As far as humans naturally being vegetarian vs omnivore....

If you look at cases of feral children (wild humans) who were found/discovered, and survived out in the wild without any human interaction... almost all of them would reject meat and eat only veggies.

(obviously the ones found locked up in cages with dogs, or locked up in closets or bedrooms by sick people... they don't count.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom