frown.gif
frown.gif

hairline fracture

just reported on espn

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Yao to miss rest of Playoffs with hairline fracture in foot[/h1]
By Official Release
Posted May 9 2009 9:13PM

Rockets center Yao Ming has been ruled out for the remainder of the 2009 NBA Playoffs after further diagnostic procedures conducted today revealed a small hairline fracture in his left foot. The finding is in addition to the earlier diagnosis of a left ankle sprain that he sustained during Friday night's 108-94 loss to the Los Angeles Lakers in Game 4 of the Western Conference Semifinals playoff series. While no surgery is needed, the expected recovery timeline is between eight to 12 weeks.

"Yao Ming had an initial test taken in the early morning hours on Saturday following the game," said Rockets Team Physician Dr. Tom Clanton. "The original diagnosis of the left ankle sprain was based on the results of that test. Further diagnostic procedures performed later in the day, revealed a hairline fracture on the top of his left foot. In order for the bone to heal properly, Yao will need to immobilize the foot by wearing a walking boot. No surgery is required and he should be able to resume his regular workout routine sometime between the next eight to 12 weeks."

tired.gif
Feel bad for Yao. He was playinglike he really wanted it and was practically carrying the team on his back. Sucks that a humble and hard playing dude like that don't get past this roundat least.

it won't require surgery. but the bad thing is it's the same damn foot. his career won't last very long.

Oh man, this isn't a goodlook for the Rockets.

The ball movement is gonna be
sick.gif

Probably gonna see a lot of 1on1 basketball, I don't even wanna think of Artest handling the ball trying to get his shot.

Although, most fans are gonna say "Yao needs to be there .... we could have won" it's unfortunante that the big man cannot stay healthy.

In other words, let's go lakeshow
pimp.gif

This dude gonna retire early...not from this injury, but I'd be surprised if he was still playing by 32-33 years old...

laugh.gif
And people were just saying a week ago they'd be comfortable enough with his health history to build a franchise around him...

Another leg/foot injury...
smh.gif
smh.gif
His legs won't ever be right... He's too damn big.

Thats garbage he's been out the last 2 playoffs when we need him.. He looked hurt and slow the whole game yesterday..

Wow.. i didnt expect him to be done for the playoffs but i knew he gonna miss some games the way he looked last night..

smh.gif
Damn injuries..

Back
Top Bottom