yasiel puig bout to start breaking everybody's records brah vol. next bo jackson

eek.gif

opposite field grandslam , 3 homeruns in 4 games

7 for 16 

9 runs batted in through 4 games

Last edited:
That grandslam was nice. Even cooler was all of his Dodgers teammates in the dugout after he hit it just looking around at each other like in unison "Yep we got something special here".

As a giants fan, this dude scares me, gives the dodgers a HUGE jolt in the arm, even if he doesnt produce like hes doing now.

Lol @ breaking records.. Bo Jackson? You trolling hard.

This dude will be forgotten about in a month.

The typical hater that doesn't even give dude a chance

Said by a typical overreacting fan. Kid is having a good week but let's see what he does over a month or two before we start crowning him. Please tell me what maks ANYONE compare him to a freak of nature like Bo Jackson? Bo was doing unhuman things since birth. His legend was made prior to middle school.

What a start to the majors :wow:

Looking forward to seeing what he can do in the future... He has a lot of potential.

Defected from Cuba....dude prob 26....he's built like a grown man...not like a 22 yr old

Defected from Cuba....dude prob 26....he's built like a grown man...not like a 22 yr old
Bryce Harper looks nothing like a damn 20 year old :lol: I believe him being 22, he looks pretty young in the face compared to Cespedes who is 5 years older than him

Said by a typical overreacting fan. Kid is having a good week but let's see what he does over a month or two before we start crowning him. Please tell me what maks ANYONE compare him to a freak of nature like Bo Jackson? Bo was doing unhuman things since birth. His legend was made prior to middle school.

I'm a giants fan so your argument is invalid

Back
Top Bottom