yay or nay:going for women taller than you

Girl I am trying to date is taller then me and wears heels all the time ...(corporate america) so I def would.

I'm damn near Kevin Hart short , I would have no problem with a taller chick  and  would  almost prefer it . 

they'd have to be beautiful, but at 6'2" i have yet to see a really pretty woman taller than me. i've rarely seen any women taller than me actually.

im 5'6
ill only date girls shorter then me
as far as smangin'. YESS!
ive had 2 that have been about my exact height... never taller though

naw i like em short & thick. i only messed wit one chick taller than me in my life & that @*#* just felt awkward 

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Would wife a woman taller than me.

Wish I wifed the only girl I dated that was taller than me. She was only like an inch taller but damb I miss that woman. 
frown.gif
 feelsbadman.

5'6. Just recently was talking to this girl who was 5'10. Pretty, great personality, smart, college athlete just cool chick all around. We joked around and stuff but one day she asked me a question about something that happened to her during sex. I told her she must not be into me physically if shes talking to me about smanging other dudes and she told me straight up that she'd have sex with me, like without hesitation. We hung out, smoked, made out a little bit but I started to catch feelings so I stopped texting her back. I can do taller girls but as far as dating with that big of a difference IDK. Hard to be romantic looking UP at a female. SMH at myself...

I have no problem if it's an inch or two,

But 5 or 6, Pass.

I'm 6'1" if it matters.

It doesn't really matter to me.

I'm only 5'10"

So I've talked to taller, shorter, and women the same height.

I remember the weekend Wet Willie's opened in Atl my homies was stalking this tall chick but wouldn't approach her. I went and talk to her. She end up being a WNBA player. Random AF.

Originally Posted by young dr0

It doesn't really matter to me.

I'm only 5'10"

So I've talked to taller, shorter, and women the same height.
yup. i like em tall. it's rare that i find one taller but in no way would that be a turn off

hell yeah. when i was single i had no qualms at all about dating taller women. i'm 6'1" so there really weren't that many around my way to begin with, but it's not a big deal at all.

my wife is 5'10" so depending on the shoes she wears she can be taller than me. whatever. she's hot

i'M 6'3 her being taller than me would throw me off, but as long as she has a slender frame then its all good. I couldn't have her thick as hell and taller than me.

I m 6'4 and I will be damned if I date a girl that is my height or 6'0 and above .. Not happening, No way.. I wouldn't feel masculine dating a girl my height. I love my girls short and thick.. Like 5'1-5'8... My preference is like 5'2-5'4...

Back
Top Bottom