"Yeah, but, I just want to remain friends"

Boy I tell ya. When I chic hits you with that dread phrase, friendzonage ensues. Leaves you sick and disgusted. Instead of sauntering off gracefully, some cats would rather still pursue although she's already put that foot down. I just met a lil broad and one of her old flames is concerned about me? Like, c'mon kid. Where they do that at? It's SOOO many beautiful ladies trotting this globe and dudes still be stuck on one particular chic. I say just we round up all the sqaues, put em on Noah's Ark and just take them from college campus after college campus so they can expand their horizons.

Bust this out on her..
falcon.gif

Originally Posted by horchata kid

Bust this out on her..
falcon.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

right click save
laugh.gif

thats just wrong though
sick.gif
...chris brown status

Instead of sauntering off gracefully, some cats would rather still pursue although she's already put that foot down.
  yup...sometimes girls like to be chased but sometimes you just gotta lay off
ive learned this the hard way for sure

its happened to the best of us
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

"theres more fish in the sea, im on my mission to be the coolest ninja what"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the times i've gotten friendzoned in the past, i've told the girl that i have enough friends already and i rather just cut all contact with them so that i don't ever get any false hope.

i got a sympathy smash out of that once.

when that happens...you just back burner them...and try and hit on girls in front of them and get them jealous. 50% of the time, it works all the time.

Originally Posted by hieu23

don't want to get banned
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ that pic even though you took it down.

But yea man, dont let the friendzone get you. Just run away. Run away. Run away if you want to survive doggie

pretty much, cut those skeezers loose unless you want the girl to treat you like, "one of her girls" that she gossips to about other guys and goes to when it comes to guy advice.

regardless of what you do and how many times your there to put your arm around her when some other dude smashes her in ways you wish you could smash her and then leaves her, shes not going to mess with you, she's going to thank you for being like her, "big brother" and then proceed to stupidly get her insides smashed by that same dude who left her again when he's bored and wants to smash.

i've been called selfish, cold hearted, and someone who only cares about themselves when girls have tried to pull that friendzone crap on me and i just tell them im deleting their number and for them not to contact me unless they change their stance. it's not worth keeping these broads around and entertaining their self created soap opera lifes when your not getting anything out of it.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

pretty much, cut those skeezers loose unless you want the girl to treat you like, "one of her girls" that she gossips to about other guys and goes to when it comes to guy advice.

regardless of what you do and how many times your there to put your arm around her when some other dude smashes her in ways you wish you could smash her and then leaves her, shes not going to mess with you, she's going to thank you for being like her, "big brother" and then proceed to stupidly get her insides smashed by that same dude who left her again when he's bored and wants to smash.

i've been called selfish, cold hearted, and someone who only cares about themselves when girls have tried to pull that friendzone crap on me and i just tell them im deleting their number and for them not to contact me unless they change their stance. it's not worth keeping these broads around and entertaining their self created soap opera lifes when your not getting anything out of it.
thats cold.

*takes notes*

Back
Top Bottom