Yeah...so we can stop sleeping on Diggy right now...

Originally Posted by rhester

Son got murked, everything MyTMouse is true...

21muw6d.jpg

And

dudes

stupid

replies

this

are

annoying.
That .gif
roll.gif
. & another
roll.gif
at how any thread that Optimus posts in changes to an L.

Originally Posted by rhester

Son got murked, everything MyTMouse is true...

21muw6d.jpg

And

dudes

stupid

replies

this

are

annoying.
That .gif
roll.gif
. & another
roll.gif
at how any thread that Optimus posts in changes to an L.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

This was a long time coming
laugh.gif
Especially with the threads he's been starting and all of his posts in so many threads in this forum. Dude getting that MidEastBeast treatment now.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The good ol days, ran buddy off of NT

laugh.gif
Especially with the threads he's been starting and all of his posts in so many threads in this forum. Dude getting that MidEastBeast treatment now.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The good ol days, ran buddy off of NT

laugh.gif
Especially with the threads he's been starting and all of his posts in so many threads in this forum.
This is the most nonsensical comment I've probably heard.

Multiple posts mean something? 
roll.gif
I've heard it all.

I saw a Diggy Simmons video on the net. Thought it was dope. Posted it. Thread is filled with people who hate Diggy, because I thought it was dope. ...Huh?

Even one clown had the audacity to basically say, I hate you but diggy is cool.
roll.gif

So we're not going to address any of these posts? ::

Spoiler [+]
Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Oh. My. Lord. How could i have forgotten about how big of a problem this beat is/was. Straight monster. Damn it slaps in the whip.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Diggy did well on it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jc619er

I'll wait until his voice gets deeper. He can flow but his squeaky voice is too much for me right now. But he was smart enough to use one of the greatest Hip-Hop beats of all time. 

Originally Posted by Nash

Not bad. He has flow but grind? C'mon son, you were born into any advantage you could possibly need to be a successful rapper
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSS

this is alright

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

yall buggin, lil mans is nice

his tape was wack? FOH

if he had every advantage, why isn't JoJo poppin? Lil Romeo? Cory Gunz? etc.

dude can spit bottom line.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Diggy keeps smashin' tracks.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by toast1985

Dude is nice to me. I guess I take it for what it is, nothing more, nothing less.

After listening to the song, I already predicted that half of the responses would be going at OP for no apparent reason. Half would be in response to Diggy's age, and background. So I'm not surprised.

...now do he write his own rhymes? Remains to be seen. However, if he doesn't I think its quite impressive. Not saying he's the next __________, but he definitely impress on the mic.

Originally Posted by JPioneer

I %+%!@ with it
pimp.gif

Son is aging fast
laugh.gif

Every time I see Diggy get shine with a good rap or gets praised I think of Jojo and laugh
laugh.gif

This beat really does show how weird his voice sounds at times. Been gave homey a chance with his 2 mixtapes. They were okay, he's nothing special.

EDIT

If he really doesn't write his rhymes. I'll start shh on him
30t6p3b.gif
@ Rev condoning that

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

diggy is real talented but he's a lil kid... what can he really be spitting that i would want to hear? i dont like to hear rappers rap about how good they can rap... its as redundant as that sentence... he has crazy potential... as long as he finds a lane and learns how to craft SONGS then he'll be ight once he gets older and actually has something to rap about...

Originally Posted by syxth element

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Originally Posted by solesavage

nah. Let him hit puberty first. His voice aint working for me. He's also trying to hard, needs to slow it up and just ride with it.
Al Audi wrote:
son was born with a sliver spoon in this mouth, what is he talking about?

son has potential, but he def need to finish puberty, nh. dude sounds like a robot

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Sometimes he sounds like Lupe, sometimes he sounds like Cory Gunz

But what is the brand he's wearing though (varsity jacket)
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by j d0t win

WOW the hate is strong in here, lil mans is nice no doubt

Originally Posted by 23islegendary

Originally Posted by Al Audi

He didn't ask for that life, it was given to him....

His music dope to me

Originally Posted by TheHype

laugh.gif

It was okay.

You be throwing these N_s underhanded tennis ball pitches though...
laugh.gif

Where did I proclaim Diggy to be Black Jesus? 
eyes.gif
#%%#%...

Thats why I don't respect anything ya'll have to say. I liked something and wanted to share it and ya'll jump down my throat. Then what makes it funnier is these stupid comments about all the literally gay and effeminate ideas and visions they conjure up that they assume I would do. Like...who SAYS that sort of stuff? If I ever met someone who talked like that in person they're automatically herb status. I dont know what type of humor ya'll get down with but to say its CORNY isn't even the word. Its borderline straight flamer status...especially the detail ya'll use... someone said something like Minaj tampon collector...
sick.gif
like... how old are you fam? That would be funny in middle school...
grin.gif
All in all the funny thing is, ya'll take away all the jokes ya'll THINK are funny and my points still remain valid.

I'm all for clowning and making jokes but lets be clear about something. I have an open mind towards music and entertainment. Thats the ONLY accurate thing MyT had to say. If she was checking for ALL my posts, she would find that evidence of "I haven't seen you do X, Y, Z" ...thats not my issue. Track my post count if thats what you're looking for.  If I see something I like, i'll share it. Thats what it is. Where does the justification for ANY of ya'lls behavior come from? Other than ya'll have no responsibility to be mature about anything and hide behind the screen. Ya'll can have that. When it comes down to it, maybe 1% of ya'll who steps from behind the screen has the wherewithal to be about that same BS in person.

And shout out to inspectahdeck. You've had that picture for ages, I know you love it on your computer wallpaper. You're easily the biggest sucker I never met yet. I could post those pics from your old myspace where you rocking skinny jeans and a bubble coat looking like a crack head with acne, but I won't stoop that low. I don't have the time or energy to be saving pics of other dudes like that. Go figure.

The lack of logic here is astounding.

laugh.gif
Especially with the threads he's been starting and all of his posts in so many threads in this forum.

roll.gif
I've heard it all.

I saw a Diggy Simmons video on the net. Thought it was dope. Posted it. Thread is filled with people who hate Diggy, because I thought it was dope. ...Huh?

Even one clown had the audacity to basically say, I hate you but diggy is cool.
roll.gif

So we're not going to address any of these posts? ::

Spoiler [+]
Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Oh. My. Lord. How could i have forgotten about how big of a problem this beat is/was. Straight monster. Damn it slaps in the whip.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Diggy did well on it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jc619er

I'll wait until his voice gets deeper. He can flow but his squeaky voice is too much for me right now. But he was smart enough to use one of the greatest Hip-Hop beats of all time. 

Originally Posted by Nash

Not bad. He has flow but grind? C'mon son, you were born into any advantage you could possibly need to be a successful rapper
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSS

this is alright

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

yall buggin, lil mans is nice

his tape was wack? FOH

if he had every advantage, why isn't JoJo poppin? Lil Romeo? Cory Gunz? etc.

dude can spit bottom line.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Diggy keeps smashin' tracks.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by toast1985

Dude is nice to me. I guess I take it for what it is, nothing more, nothing less.

After listening to the song, I already predicted that half of the responses would be going at OP for no apparent reason. Half would be in response to Diggy's age, and background. So I'm not surprised.

...now do he write his own rhymes? Remains to be seen. However, if he doesn't I think its quite impressive. Not saying he's the next __________, but he definitely impress on the mic.

Originally Posted by JPioneer

I %+%!@ with it
pimp.gif

Son is aging fast
laugh.gif

Every time I see Diggy get shine with a good rap or gets praised I think of Jojo and laugh
laugh.gif

This beat really does show how weird his voice sounds at times. Been gave homey a chance with his 2 mixtapes. They were okay, he's nothing special.

EDIT

If he really doesn't write his rhymes. I'll start shh on him
30t6p3b.gif
@ Rev condoning that

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

diggy is real talented but he's a lil kid... what can he really be spitting that i would want to hear? i dont like to hear rappers rap about how good they can rap... its as redundant as that sentence... he has crazy potential... as long as he finds a lane and learns how to craft SONGS then he'll be ight once he gets older and actually has something to rap about...

Originally Posted by syxth element

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Originally Posted by solesavage

nah. Let him hit puberty first. His voice aint working for me. He's also trying to hard, needs to slow it up and just ride with it.
Al Audi wrote:

son has potential, but he def need to finish puberty, nh. dude sounds like a robot

Sometimes he sounds like Lupe, sometimes he sounds like Cory Gunz

But what is the brand he's wearing though (varsity jacket)
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by j d0t win

WOW the hate is strong in here, lil mans is nice no doubt

Originally Posted by 23islegendary

Originally Posted by Al Audi

He didn't ask for that life, it was given to him....

His music dope to me

Originally Posted by TheHype

laugh.gif

It was okay.

You be throwing these N_s underhanded tennis ball pitches though...
laugh.gif

Where did I proclaim Diggy to be Black Jesus? 
eyes.gif
#%%#%...

Thats why I don't respect anything ya'll have to say. I liked something and wanted to share it and ya'll jump down my throat. Then what makes it funnier is these stupid comments about all the literally gay and effeminate ideas and visions they conjure up that they assume I would do. Like...who SAYS that sort of stuff? If I ever met someone who talked like that in person they're automatically herb status. I dont know what type of humor ya'll get down with but to say its CORNY isn't even the word. Its borderline straight flamer status...especially the detail ya'll use... someone said something like Minaj tampon collector...
sick.gif
like... how old are you fam? That would be funny in middle school...
grin.gif
All in all the funny thing is, ya'll take away all the jokes ya'll THINK are funny and my points still remain valid.

I'm all for clowning and making jokes but lets be clear about something. I have an open mind towards music and entertainment. Thats the ONLY accurate thing MyT had to say. If she was checking for ALL my posts, she would find that evidence of "I haven't seen you do X, Y, Z" ...thats not my issue. Track my post count if thats what you're looking for.  If I see something I like, i'll share it. Thats what it is. Where does the justification for ANY of ya'lls behavior come from? Other than ya'll have no responsibility to be mature about anything and hide behind the screen. Ya'll can have that. When it comes down to it, maybe 1% of ya'll who steps from behind the screen has the wherewithal to be about that same BS in person.

And shout out to inspectahdeck. You've had that picture for ages, I know you love it on your computer wallpaper. You're easily the biggest sucker I never met yet. I could post those pics from your old myspace where you rocking skinny jeans and a bubble coat looking like a crack head with acne, but I won't stoop that low. I don't have the time or energy to be saving pics of other dudes like that. Go figure.

The lack of logic here is astounding.

M16 pt 2

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

shi i remember that after they posted his pic it was rip for him lol

that ether make your soul burn slow
laugh.gif

M16 pt 2

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

shi i remember that after they posted his pic it was rip for him lol

that ether make your soul burn slow
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

laugh.gif

roll.gif
I've heard it all.
I didn't read past this. My post simply meant that you're posts are annoying. Your e-personality or actual personality and the way you portray yourself makes you appear as a lame individual. The fact that you happen to be so active in this forum with the way you are was just adding on to this inevitable gang roast.

Not just this thread, a lot more. Not many like or care for you or your opinions around these parts. So you get this treatment. All those tl;dr posts aint helping your cause.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
I've heard it all.
I didn't read past this. My post simply meant that you're posts are annoying. Your e-personality or actual personality and the way you portray yourself makes you appear as a lame individual. The fact that you happen to be so active in this forum with the way you are was just adding on to this inevitable gang roast.

Not just this thread, a lot more. Not many like or care for you or your opinions around these parts. So you get this treatment. All those tl;dr posts aint helping your cause.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
I've heard it all.

So you expect me to not say ANYHING? Right.
eyes.gif

How much sense does that make? If theres something inaccurate then I'm going to address it. How you gonna take shots and expect to hear nothing back?

laugh.gif

roll.gif
I've heard it all.

eyes.gif

How much sense does that make? If theres something inaccurate then I'm going to address it. How you gonna take shots and expect to hear nothing back?

laugh.gif

roll.gif
I've heard it all.

eyes.gif

Some times less is more. Too late now though. Hope you get use to it.

You come off as a substitute tampon son. Nobody wants a bloody vagina rag around them.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
I've heard it all.

eyes.gif

You come off as a substitute tampon son. Nobody wants a bloody vagina rag around them.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
I've heard it all.

eyes.gif

This is the same thing I was just talking about...

And how do you look saying stupid #%#% like that? Like how does that even cross your mind to say?  The hypocrisy is incredible.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
I've heard it all.

eyes.gif

This is the same thing I was just talking about...

And how do you look saying stupid #%#% like that? Like how does that even cross your mind to say?  The hypocrisy is incredible.

Back
Top Bottom