Yeezy 2 Real or fake...any help

Ahhh, Ive been a part of something similar to this. I often see this a lot. Personally I know for sure that it is fake. Let me explain why. If you check his history of purchases/sells you can clearly see that its not related to sneakers. It shows 48 transactions and none of them are above $500. They can sell a lot of little items like hats and clothing for a decent price, with the purpose of building positive feedback. Once they reach a certain amount they break the pattern and post something that it is too good to be true. In this case I believe the Yeezys are real but I dont think he owns them. When it starts out with a story like my cousin bought 2 pairs... its your cue to go elsewhere. No one in their right mind will give away a pair of yeezys and no one will sell them that cheap. Even if they bought them at retail price why not charge $2000? Ask for more pictures tell them you have the cash in hand but you want to see more pictures in case of scuffs. Make up a reason, never tell them your intentions. Tell him to turn the lights off and see if they glow in the dark. If he cant provide you with a picture you know its not good. I always ask for Date stamped photos and if you cant provide me with a stamped photo its OK, ask to take a picture of the sneaker while the EBAY page is up, in front of the computer. If you are trying to make a sell, you will meet the client requests as long as it is reasonable. I was trying to buy the Maison Martin Margielas - Mirror Shoes and this happened. 
9676b205_ScreenShot2013-07-15at9.29.08PM.png

Thanks I really appreciate the help....I know this seller only has 48 reviews....I thought maybe it was legit he was just trying to sell them.
THANKS!

Back
Top Bottom