yeezys jumpoff says they smashed when kim was pregnant VOL CRUEL SUMMER

I wouldn't be surprised. Rap superstar with millions and he's not married... Do the math.

I wonder who's going to be the first to post a 5 paragraph essay over analyzing Ye's motive and predicting how this will affect the kardashian household. Kris Jenner probably put her up to this.

Since when was believing jump offs common practice?

Dudes trying to validate the rumors "because he's Ye"

Come on.. If y'all really believing this JO y'all must be the same dudes #TeamRaw in the uncomfortable condoms thread.

is all a publicity stunt for his red yeezys, dude is a genious, never to make a mistake.

If this were real, she would have tried to get some of that hush money from kanye, i aint buyin it.

mean.gif
 at people paying so much attention to all these dingbats.

Since when was believing jump offs common practice?

Dudes trying to validate the rumors "because he's Ye"

Come on.. If y'all really believing this JO y'all must be the same dudes #TeamRaw in the uncomfortable condoms thread.

Why wouldn't you believe her? I understand she has a lot gain... but what about Kanye leads you to believe he would sleep with somebody else?

Why wouldn't you believe her? I understand she has a lot gain... but what about Kanye leads you to believe he would sleep with somebody else?
You could use that A + B = C logic, swapping names accordingly for anyone.

Your first sentence is my answer to your second sentence.

And from life experience, it's pretty much a common fact you cant trust ****.

EDIT: This JO could bear the fruits of my labor
devil.gif

Last edited:
Lol @ these chicks. Why come out now with this info? She probably broke, or lost a job or something

View media item 452415
That peon isn't worthy of Cyhi let alone da god Yeezus.

NVM that could be Cyhi's piece.

Yeezus don't have to go through too much BS for these thirsty young girls.

We all know he's on love lockdown with Kim.

So tabloids heard her say this, but she's a gold digger who just wants the glory.

They always trying to hold Yeezus down :smh:

You know the story's fugazi because you can't tell Yeezus nothing, so who gon stop him from smashing?

Yeezus would have paid to maker her say it didn't happen.

His pipe game is so amazing. :pimp:

So what?! Kanye probably did it. No surprises here. Kim probably watched.

Huh?

Faded excuse my my rambling lol...

Obviously this chick has much to gain to come out with this (next season of love n hip hop maybe?)...

But I'm just saying what makes Kanye different than any other rapper in the game that still smashes ******* on the side?

This whole relationship is a sham anyway, so I don't see what's inconceivable about this story one bit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom