yeezys jumpoff says they smashed when kim was pregnant VOL CRUEL SUMMER

This should be expected tho.

Yall would do tha same thing if u could pick any yamb assuming she stayed silent.

If kobe cheated on THAT...you know got damb well yeezy gettin his.

Kanye lost.

Jeter and Clooney are the only two celebs that did it right.

Sounds fake.
You can't be serious. 
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
That peon isn't worthy of Cyhi let alone da god Yeezus.

NVM that could be Cyhi's piece.

Yeezus don't have to go through too much BS for these thirsty young girls.

We all know he's on love lockdown with Kim.

So tabloids heard her say this, but she's a gold digger who just wants the glory.

They always trying to hold Yeezus down
mean.gif

You know the story's fugazi because you can't tell Yeezus nothing, so who gon stop him from smashing?

Yeezus would have paid to maker her say it didn't happen.

His pipe game is so amazing.
pimp.gif

I dont care that he did it.  What I care about is her jumpin up to announce it.  Since when did it become ok for chicks to be proud of JO/side piece status?  When did it become okay to be proud to have been part of someones infidelity (especially when the main is pregnant)?  What the hell happened to shutting the **** up?  If I were Yeezus I wouldn't tolerate her crap and clear attention craving.  If you gonna get a side piece (especially with kanye's status) I would at least get someone who knows her role and will keep her lips sealed.  (I know that's a rare thing these days but still).

I dont care that he did it.  What I care about is her jumpin up to announce it.  Since when did it become ok for chicks to be proud of JO/side piece status?  When did it become okay to be proud to have been part of someones infidelity (especially when the main is pregnant)?  What the hell happened to shutting the **** up?  If I were Yeezus I wouldn't tolerate her crap and clear attention craving.  If you gonna get a side piece (especially with kanye's status) I would at least get someone who knows her role and will keep her lips sealed.  (I know that's a rare thing these days but still).

J, Cole it,

"Only **** with **** that got **** to lose."

my thing is, if it is true...so then what? is he gonna lose fans? money? every1 seems to "hate" beiber yet the dude is kayaking in cash...i see no repos for ye...

then again...

She was probably hired by Kris Kardashian herself to **** him.

I don't believe her. She said she  denied him because she wouldn't do something like that to someone. Even though she already did it?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom