W)taps

formerly worldgonemad
Joined Jan 21, 2014
didnt even know he still rapped. 

dude had a couple good songs but this one was def my favorite:

geministar93

Banned
Joined Mar 14, 2015
I'm definitely checking for this. Been a Yela fan for a while now.

Box Chevy V is so smooth and I F's with whiskey in a bottle. Till it's gone sounds too much like background music for an HBO commercial to my liking, not really feeling it.

Joined Dec 14, 2004
This isn't gonna be a rap album. He's been changing his sound as of late. I do like Tennessee Love and Box Chevy 5. Till Its Gone and Whiskey in a Bottle are okay but not for me. I'll download it and hopefully I like it enough to buy.

Joined Jan 10, 2013
Looking forward to this, kinda miss the trunk muzik sound but i like what he's been doing as of late. All the new stuff is sounding real smooth. Him and krit gotta stop playing and put out country cousins tho

Joined Dec 29, 2012
Originally Posted by Ballerific703  

This isn't gonna be a rap album. He's been changing his sound as of late.
That's because he found his gimmick  lane 

Went from this:

To this:

I used to **** with homie but I don't really see him going back to the old sound 

Last edited:
Joined Sep 23, 2008
Def lookin forward to this, Yela been one of my favs for a few years now. Not to listening to any more leaks. Will def cop on release day

Joined Jun 17, 2006
I love Yeller when he spits. Dude is sick. His fanbase is loyal and all but, this won't do good commercial wise.

I do have high hopes for the album, though. I heard "Radioactive" is a overlooked classic.

Joined Dec 14, 2004
This is supposed to be the album he wants to make, not what the label told him to make. Yela is crazy, huge fan of all genres and I'm expecting a mix of all genres. Country, Rock, Rap and other ****.

Joined Sep 23, 2008
Yea its gonna be flames. Im sure hell have a few trunk muzik type bangers on here, at least i hope so. Even tho his newer sound is dope as hell too

Joined Jul 18, 2012
Not a huge fan of his, but for whatever the reason, when Kirk Sutter would drop a Yelawolf track in a SOA episode, it would just work perfectly.

Joined Apr 1, 2009
Yeah I'm copping this. His new sound just sounds really "authentic" to me. You can definitely tell homie is from Gadsden, with the way his music is sounding now.
Like bruh described earlier, many different influences from a number of genres.

Joined Jun 1, 2011
I heard "Radioactive" is a overlooked classic.
Whoever you heard this from, smack them in the face in front of their parents :lol:

Anyway, I haven't heard much from Yela since that mix tape he did with M16. Curious about this now since people are mentioning a style change

Last edited:
Joined Jun 17, 2006
I love Yeller when he spits. Dude is sick. His fanbase is loyal and all but, this won't do good commercial wise.

I do have high hopes for the album, though. I heard "Radioactive" is a overlooked classic.

Whoever you heard this from, smack them in the face in front of their parents :lol:

Anyway, I haven't heard much from Yela since that mix tape he did with M16. Curious about this now since people are mentioning a style change
Wow really? So it was "good" but not a "Masterpiece"?

W)taps

formerly worldgonemad
Joined Jan 21, 2014
I actually enjoyed Radioactive.

Hard White, Good Girl, Lets Roll, Write Your Name were dope imo.

Joined Sep 23, 2008
Radioactive was good and gets alot fo unnecessary hate. There wete maybe 3 skippable tracks on it but the sound was diverse. Some similar to his new style with the classic rock samples, and some trunk muzik style. Yelas got mad tapes tho and theyre all solid. Trunk muzik returns, heart of dixie, Black fall

Joined Jun 1, 2011
Radioactive was good and gets alot fo unnecessary hate. There wete maybe 3 skippable tracks on it but the sound was diverse. Some similar to his new style with the classic rock samples, and some trunk muzik style. Yelas got mad tapes tho and theyre all solid. Trunk muzik returns, heart of dixie, Black fall
It is a good album, but an "overlooked classic"?? Come on now :lol: :lol:

Joined Dec 14, 2004
I liked Radioactive. 3-4 songs I would remove if I could. Best Buy bonus tracks were solid too. Should have been on the standard.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now