Yelawolf Sophomore Album "Love Story" Thread Dropping April 21, 2015

I'll definitely check this album out, Till it's Gone and American You are amazing.  No idea why, but i'm loving that type of music

Last edited:
I don't like that he has songs that were released so long ago on the album but those songs are still dope. I like Yelawolf and how he brings a different story to hip-hop, he introduces me to a different lifestyle which is dope to me. Radioactive had too much of Em's hands on it and it ended up having a lot of corny commercial BS on it but there were still songs that I thought were really dope (Mystikal on Get Away :pimp: ), excited about this album.

I *** wit yela but radioactive was trash. I think on love story his label is lettin him do him. If hes still signed.

This 'new' yelwolf is dope. That vibe he brings to each track,

And ive heard 5 tracks....but he really put that old *** tenesse love on there? Still a dope somg but dam its old af.

Last edited:
A lot of singing on this album but his singing sounds good. This sounds pretty much how you would expect if you heard his singles. Gotta country vibe to it, not really for me. Some songs sound real good though. I don't think I'll buy it but I hope this album gets to the right station and this album sells.

Tennessee Love is the same song. Sounds crisper and cleaner. Love this song, not mad at all that he didn't change it.

bout to check it out, almost done loading
nerd.gif

^ It bounces around a bit but there's a good amount of singing.

Its a great album. When it comes to who is my favorite rap artist, not who I think is the most talented, Yela is at the top of my list.

Finally something I haven't heard over and over again.

Last edited:
So is most of the album similar type of music as "Till its Gone" and "American You"? Because i love those songs

So is most of the album similar type of music as "Till its Gone" and "American You"? Because i love those songs

Yeah, the whole album has that sound to it.

I am in no way a fan of country but this new laid back vibe I'm def feelin :smokin

I don't listen to this type of music but this album is very relaxing. I'll try to play it a few more times before I decide whether to buy it or not. As of now, I like Radioactive more.

im a little over half way through the album now, i'm definitely liking it a lot but nothing touches American You and Till it's Gone yet

I heard that Best Friend record and I'm tired of Eminem. Same ish different toilet.

album is way better than Radioactive, you can tell this is the music he wanted to make. sounds more authentic and not as forced as his debut.

Last edited:
anyone ever seen Yelawolf live ? 

Not familiar with any of his music but I've got an opportunity to see him in Vegas...worth the time?

Yea def. Yela always has crazy energy. Saw him in 2010 in Tampa, crowd surfed right in frnt of me, saw him with Rittz when Psycho White dropped. His shows might be a little different now that hes got his dj and his new crew and new sound

I saw him like two years ago. Great show, plenty of energy and he was having a ball. Tickets were like $25 so I couldn't pass on that.

Back
Top Bottom