Yelawolf Sophomore Album "Love Story" Thread Dropping April 21, 2015

didnt even know he still rapped. 

dude had a couple good songs but this one was def my favorite:

I'm definitely checking for this. Been a Yela fan for a while now.

Box Chevy V is so smooth and I F's with whiskey in a bottle. Till it's gone sounds too much like background music for an HBO commercial to my liking, not really feeling it.

This isn't gonna be a rap album. He's been changing his sound as of late. I do like Tennessee Love and Box Chevy 5. Till Its Gone and Whiskey in a Bottle are okay but not for me. I'll download it and hopefully I like it enough to buy.

Looking forward to this, kinda miss the trunk muzik sound but i like what he's been doing as of late. All the new stuff is sounding real smooth. Him and krit gotta stop playing and put out country cousins tho

Originally Posted by Ballerific703  

This isn't gonna be a rap album. He's been changing his sound as of late.
That's because he found his gimmick  lane 
laugh.gif

Went from this:

ven22_ja_15nov_yelawolf.jpg
Yelawolf.jpg

To this:

10636047_10153116240879603_5083319416533905168_n.jpg

10404191_10152920997409603_1272832044534387050_n.jpg

I used to **** with homie but I don't really see him going back to the old sound 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Def lookin forward to this, Yela been one of my favs for a few years now. Not to listening to any more leaks. Will def cop on release day

I love Yeller when he spits. Dude is sick. His fanbase is loyal and all but, this won't do good commercial wise.

I do have high hopes for the album, though. I heard "Radioactive" is a overlooked classic.

This is supposed to be the album he wants to make, not what the label told him to make. Yela is crazy, huge fan of all genres and I'm expecting a mix of all genres. Country, Rock, Rap and other ****.

Yea its gonna be flames. Im sure hell have a few trunk muzik type bangers on here, at least i hope so. Even tho his newer sound is dope as hell too

Not a huge fan of his, but for whatever the reason, when Kirk Sutter would drop a Yelawolf track in a SOA episode, it would just work perfectly.

Yeah I'm copping this. His new sound just sounds really "authentic" to me. You can definitely tell homie is from Gadsden, with the way his music is sounding now.
Like bruh described earlier, many different influences from a number of genres.

I heard "Radioactive" is a overlooked classic.

Whoever you heard this from, smack them in the face in front of their parents :lol:

Anyway, I haven't heard much from Yela since that mix tape he did with M16. Curious about this now since people are mentioning a style change

Last edited:
I love Yeller when he spits. Dude is sick. His fanbase is loyal and all but, this won't do good commercial wise.

I do have high hopes for the album, though. I heard "Radioactive" is a overlooked classic.

Whoever you heard this from, smack them in the face in front of their parents :lol:

Anyway, I haven't heard much from Yela since that mix tape he did with M16. Curious about this now since people are mentioning a style change

Wow really? So it was "good" but not a "Masterpiece"?

I actually enjoyed Radioactive.

Hard White, Good Girl, Lets Roll, Write Your Name were dope imo.

Radioactive was good and gets alot fo unnecessary hate. There wete maybe 3 skippable tracks on it but the sound was diverse. Some similar to his new style with the classic rock samples, and some trunk muzik style. Yelas got mad tapes tho and theyre all solid. Trunk muzik returns, heart of dixie, Black fall

Radioactive was good and gets alot fo unnecessary hate. There wete maybe 3 skippable tracks on it but the sound was diverse. Some similar to his new style with the classic rock samples, and some trunk muzik style. Yelas got mad tapes tho and theyre all solid. Trunk muzik returns, heart of dixie, Black fall

It is a good album, but an "overlooked classic"?? Come on now :lol: :lol:

I liked Radioactive. 3-4 songs I would remove if I could. Best Buy bonus tracks were solid too. Should have been on the standard.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom