Yellow Ferrari 14s Summer 2019?

Not seeing these on SNKRS, any of the retail stores, basically anywhere for the expedited release. Wonder what's up

Wale
wale-air-jordan-14.jpg

Not seeing these on SNKRS, any of the retail stores, basically anywhere for the expedited release. Wonder what's up
I saw these in the mall the other day. Idk how or where the store got them early but they had a nearly full run of sizes. They were asking like $250 though.

I was thinking of calling them Lambos as well, reminds me of the cover of Forza Horizon 2. Anyway can't wait to cop on disco! I mean, I guess I will wait, but you know what I mean.

They look like they’re wrapped in an orange peel on that video. They’re pretty nice, they don’t have the wow factor the reds did.. but nice. Weird that info has been so scarce, hopefully footstores will say somethin tomorrow. App reserve would be good. I think I paid round $270ish for reds, these are more of a retail or under type shoe.

I figured out what I like about these... these are basically a juiced up Ginger 14 low in mid form.

I feel you on that, but they need to stop playing and just go ahead and retro the gingers. I copped the Laneys in 2015 and they were superb in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom