Yellow Ferrari 14s Summer 2019?

So is it just leather? Or similar to Gym Red 12s on Black Friday last year that were kinda in-between leather and suede?

Not copping but just curious. Nice to look at

So is it just leather? Or similar to Gym Red 12s on Black Friday last year that were kinda in-between leather and suede?

Not copping but just curious. Nice to look at
Think that about explains the leather. Dope CW not worth paying resale. Below retail should be easy.

I guess Nike kept most of em, or tricked folks out of buying em with the fake sell out. Other stores starting to sell through men’s.. sheikh, FTL, FTA, etc.

Hopefully these fit like the older 14s.. Ferrari, black toe, etc. I grabbed these in .5 sz up, bc the previous were snug on my toes.

Last edited:
Wasn’t sure if these were gonna sit long enough for me to cop once I got back from this deployment. Got both the LeBron 3 and these today :smokin

7B511693-37FD-4E36-B9E7-2E6335B6620E.jpeg
Just copped, they feel great in hand. This is gonna be one those releases where people regret passing a couple years down the road. I actually prefer the leather over the suede on these.

They’ll be available below retail in a couple of years

These IMO are the epitome of “Ain’t it” when it comes to shoes. This colorway doesn’t do it
For me at all and it looks like a giant “shell” I don’t know how to describe it. I saw a picture of these on Instagram and they were already creased HORRIBLY! If that’s what it’s going to do and look like that creased, these are a “no”.

Wondering will these decrease in price over the next few weeks & will the remaining sites that has them will they hit the disco

There’s nothing wrong with buying these at retail even though we all wanted the discount and everyone doesn’t have access to a swoosh account. There were Plenty of options out there to get em free shipping no tax too.

They look like they’ll be a slow sell out and for whoever is waiting for a 4th of July sale deal.. cityblue might be the only remaining place that makes them eligible that fast but they might slowly sell out of sizes as the week goes on so pick your spots wisely

I’m about to go ahead and pull the trigger on these. I went to a couple of malls yesterday and they were sold out for the most part but I did.find a couple of spots that still had pairs. I would’ve loved to catch these on discount but whatever I really like these, it’s my birthday weeek, so I’m not trippin on that $200.

I’m about to go ahead and pull the trigger on these. I went to a couple of malls yesterday and they were sold out for the most part but I did.find a couple of spots that still had pairs. I would’ve loved to catch these on discount but whatever I really like these, it’s my birthday weeek, so I’m not trippin on that $200.
Kickusa and cityblue are 2 options to avoid tax plus free shipping depending on your area

Kicksusa had a FSR.. looks like a size or 2 has sold out

Man, these were a must get for me solely because I love my og Ferrari pair so much. These don't seem to be anywhere near as limited as those were though.

Nah those were just sold at a time where everything was moving fast.

I had 12-14 pairs of those I resold (2 kept)...it was a different time

Nah those were just sold at a time where everything was moving fast.

I had 12-14 pairs of those I resold (2 kept)...it was a different time

Jordan shoes are declining in sales over the years, its actually at the all time low due to lack of interest, quality, price, competitors i.e adidas

Yeah no more cityblue discounts
I don't remember the last time they had a good one
They stopped doing good discos like almost 2 years ago
Only lapstone does the 30% off every so often,they are basically the same company
Man i miss those mystery mondays thats for sure

Yeah no more cityblue discounts
I don't remember the last time they had a good one
They stopped doing good discos like almost 2 years ago
Only lapstone does the 30% off every so often,they are basically the same company
Man i miss those mystery mondays thats for sure
How do you find out when lapstone is having discounts

Back
Top Bottom