Yellow Ferrari 14s Summer 2019?

76F46DF7-D7ED-4F8F-8AC3-B68247CFCAF4.jpeg

Tried a quick lace swap
Fire.

Info on the laces :nerd:

Go through the actual site and use FLASH25 for 25% off. Total cost taxes, shipping is $9.29...
20190627_103844.jpg

My wife just sent me these pics. Am I trippin' or are these scratched?

5EF842CE-C54F-48A0-AE13-78F9EFD4FC4D.jpeg
image1.jpeg

Attachments

• image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    60.5 KB · Views: 16
I tried to finesse Nike for a discount code or something, they showed no love :smh:

Sending them back. Luckily FTL still had my size in stock. I just ordered from them.

I tried to finesse Nike for a discount code or something, they showed no love :smh:

Sending them back. Luckily FTL still had my size in stock. I just ordered from them.

Nike is pathetic.

Good for you. What size did you order?

I want these, but Michigan 5's come out Saturday. Will cop those.

Nike is pathetic.

Good for you. What size did you order?

I want these, but Michigan 5's come out Saturday. Will cop those.
I went 10.5. I should have went with FTL out the gate but I was rushing and FTL initally showed OoS for me. I usually do Nike as a last resort so that way I can get my FTL, FNL points.

I tried to like these but this trash is going back to Nike. I guess my Red pair will ride solo. Tongue is so jacked up and when straightened it goes back crooked, when I looked in the shoe the tongue is stitched wrong compared to my other shoe and 14s.....
D1EFD2C5-A309-47DF-AA9E-BAAD08DD9393.jpeg
86C129ED-03B6-4A38-B9B5-A01391C8777B.jpeg

Scratches all over both shoes.

All Air Jordan 1 tongues go to the side like this. Shouldn't be a deal breaker if you have 1s right...:lol:

All Air Jordan 1 tongues go to the side like this. Shouldn't be a deal breaker if you have 1s right...:lol:
The tongue is stitched on wrong. It slides to the side regardless of you fix it or not. And the upper is littered with scratches and sh*t. Regardless, compared to my red pair, these aren’t even in the same league.

Back
Top Bottom