Yellowjackets Sundays at 10 PM Season 2 on SHOWTIME

good new series on showtime that's been rare lately :lol:

Equal parts survival epic, psychological horror story and coming-of-age drama, YELLOWJACKETS is the saga of a team of wildly talented high school girls soccer players who become the (un)lucky survivors of a plane crash deep in the remote northern wilderness. The series chronicles their descent from a complicated but thriving team to savage clans, while also tracking the lives they’ve attempted to piece back together nearly 25 years later, proving that the past is never really past and what began out in the wilderness is far from over

Oh we ready for this series and these crazy teen girls and now grown up ****ed in the head women? :nerd:

Y’all hip :smokin

The premiere some weeks back, has been the high point tho.

Big “Lost/Lord of the Flies/The Wilds” vibes tho :lol:

I was thrown off by the drug party/orgy/people acting crazy this last episode. I'm thinking they must be eating each other is only way they can survive in forest for 1.5 years (I don't think it's actually realistically possible, they barely showing how they getting food)

Shorty the only one that didn't drink the shroom juice?

Travis one lucky bastard. Orgy with all these thirsty broads tripping off shrooms.

I was thrown off by the drug party/orgy/people acting crazy this last episode. I'm thinking they must be eating each other is only way they can survive in forest for 1.5 years (I don't think it's actually realistically possible, they barely showing how they getting food)
They caught a few deer and fish at first. Once it got closer to winter that's when they started starving a bit more and rationing what they had. Recent ep even showed them frying grubs.

The one crazy girl Lottie seems like the one to make them cannibals. I assume its Jackie who they first eat. Then the coach probably.

“What!?, There’s no Book Club!?”

🤣
EPISODE 9 of Yellowjackets might restore my faith in the Series. Only 16minutes in and I’m already thinking this is the best I e seen if the Entire Series thus far!

Shauna is one crazy broad!

Yellowjackets went up a level show legit good now :smokin

Shauna and that guy went bad quick

WHAT!? There's no book club?!

:rofl: :rofl:
1641934032301.jpeg

The whole time I'm thinking dude is a scum bag cheating a-hole and there he was actually forgiving her for Murder and Adultery, what a road doggie of a Husband.

Shorty the only one that didn't drink the shroom juice?

Travis one lucky bastard. Orgy with all these thirsty broads tripping off shrooms.

They caught a few deer and fish at first. Once it got closer to winter that's when they started starving a bit more and rationing what they had. Recent ep even showed them frying grubs.

The one crazy girl Lottie seems like the one to make them cannibals. I assume its Jackie who they first eat. Then the coach probably.
Lol what orgy? They were about to kill him thinking it’s a deer.

Lol what orgy? They were about to kill him thinking it’s a deer.
The first part in the cabin. They were all kissing and licking him while he sat down. He was about to get that 4 way sloppy toppy.

He freaked out due to shrooms and once he started running that's when he became a deer for them to hunt.

Back
Top Bottom