Yellowjackets Sundays at 10 PM Season 2 on SHOWTIME

The first part in the cabin. They were all kissing and licking him while he sat down. He was about to get that 4 way sloppy toppy.

He freaked out due to shrooms and once he started running that's when he became a deer for them to hunt.
Hmmm I didn’t see it that way. Cuz the one chick was envisioning his skin coming off… or was that his view. I feel like there’s too many loose ends for one last episode. Where’s the rest of the girls 👀

Nvm I got it. When they got busted. You right.

Hmmm I didn’t see it that way. Cuz the one chick was envisioning his skin coming off… or was that his view. I feel like there’s too many loose ends for one last episode. Where’s the rest of the girls 👀

Nvm I got it. When they got busted. You right.
I think that was all his hallucination once he sat down. They started kissing him once it looked like whats her name stole him. They treated him like free game and were in to it. Then he freaked out.

They chased and it went from sex to hunting.

The other survivors are what I'm most impatient about. Present day makes it seem like only those 4 women survived along with the brothers. That investigator kinda alluded to others but it wasn't clear.

I'm left thinking they'll pop up in future seasons or they mostly became food.

Have we seen Travis brother as an adult?
I was guessing it was
1642285475135.jpeg

I feel like I’ve been tricked a little bit, man.
The most extreme part of the preview the showed before the season started and during was just cut from the entire Season.

This finale is some trash man.
They ****ing tricked me.
Tricked.

I don’t remember the last time I got juked like that.
Not even remotely close to what I was expecting.
Even Taissa winning when she’s thinking she’s about to admit defeat.

I don’t remember the last time I got juked like that.
Not even remotely close to what I was expecting.
Even Taissa winning when she’s thinking she’s about to admit defeat.
What do you feel like they lied about?

What do you feel like they lied about?
Not lied, misled.
In the very first preview I remember seeing, they were chasing a Girl and she fell into a pit. It was made to look like they boobie trapped that pit to kill one or more of the Stranded. I don’t know, I just didn’t expect that soft ending. I’m going to rewatch, maybe I missed the greatness….

I know Teen Shauna looks completely different outside this show.
17E3161A-91C0-4A0C-B9BA-3A79DF319FF2.jpeg

Damn these *****es really let Jackie sleep outside in the cold and die :lol:

Looks like Lottie grew up and formed a cult.

Taissa killing that dog :rofl:

So Travis didn't kill himself.

As far as expectations, only thing I'm waiting on is when they start eating ppl. They seem to be slowplaying that.

How you get Travis didn’t kill himself?

Did the plane belong to the cabin guy? I think it’s two separate people. So how did cabin guy survive? Had to have a path to civilization.

Terrible cgi with the bear.

I thought that was Jackie too at the beginning?!

And ain’t no way in heck pride woulda kept me outside to freeze to death.

Also didn’t we see two instances of the symbol in the woods after the girls got there? Like someone else did it?

Knew taissa was full of it.

How you get Travis didn’t kill himself?
I just assume Lottie's cult members strung him up and hung him.

Otherwise, those ppl coming for Natalie makes no sense. Especially when she was about to kill herself cuz she finally accepted that she thought Travis killed himself.

Did the plane belong to the cabin guy? I think it’s two separate people. So how did cabin guy survive? Had to have a path to civilization.
Yeah it belonged to the cabin guy I think. I feel like he brought supplies with him for wherever he was going. Held up in the cabin as long as he could and then starved to death.

May be more to it though. Might not be explained unless they really get in to that symbol and its origins.

Terrible cgi with the bear.

I thought that was Jackie too at the beginning?!

And ain’t no way in heck pride woulda kept me outside to freeze to death.

Also didn’t we see two instances of the symbol in the woods after the girls got there? Like someone else did it?

Knew taissa was full of it.
Oh that cgi was pure trash. Lottie standing across from it and that one stab kill. Just terrible.

And yeah the symbol existed way before. I'm guessing there's a whole mystery to it.

Back
Top Bottom