Yes Another Car Question (Pics for the Beasts)

So since NT seems to have the answer to everything, Im undecided between two cars.

Im currently debating between an:

Acura TSX from 2005 with 25,000 miles

the other is a:

Toyota Camry XLE from 2007 with 27,000 miles.

Is that two years age difference that big of a difference?
Which is the better purchase? They are both at around the same price range and are both Authorized Pre owned.

is the xle a v6 or a 4 cyl? and what's the price difference? i would go with the tsx esp. if you're a young dude like me. both will be a great buythough so get what you like.

If it were me I'd go with the TSX only because I'd love to mess with the engine. I'd also add they ride very smooth but most all new cars are atsome level of refinement when it comes to ride quality(save some sporty or tuned suspensions).

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

is the xle a v6 or a 4 cyl? and what's the price difference? i would go with the tsx esp. if you're a young dude like me. both will be a great buy though so get what you like.

The XLE is a V6. The price is about the same for both.

Im really wondering if the fact that the TSX is from 05 a negative when compared to the Camry which is from 07.

In what respect? If you mean as far as it giving you problems I cant speak on how reliable either are as they get older but I can say a LOT depends on how itwas maintained by the previous owner.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

In what respect? If you mean as far as it giving you problems I cant speak on how reliable either are as they get older but I can say a LOT depends on how it was maintained by the previous owner.
They are both authorized Pre-owned so I am expecting that they each passed a full inspection since I am getting them straight from the dealer.
Ultimately the TSX still has less mileage than the Camry even though its 2 years older, but should I look at the Camry more favorably because its younger thanthe TSX?

All help is appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom