Yes I took an ambien yesterday.

I see that my original post was locked for some reason
http://niketalk.com/topic/15526

Anyways. Yes, I took an ambien pill that my roommate gave me and he just told me to stay awake. My body got very tired around the first hour but I didn'treally feel anything so I was a bit dissapointed
tired.gif

But then, I turned on "The Who - Sparks" and turned off my lights and started to browse Niketalk. Thats when the crazy stuff began. Sitting here, Ican't believe how focused and concentrated I was typing what I typed last night. I actually think I began to cry as I typed the segment about "art isdead". It puts your mind in great concentration and you feel all your senses. As with the hallucinations, theyare mainly seen through your peripheral vision because whenever I turned to face them, they scattered and ran away. The weird thing was that I could actuallysee them running but not in a body form, more like a orb like shadow with a trail following it. Mind you, this was in the darkness with nothing lit but alaptop screen. I also kept hearing a weird crunching sound like some kind of cheap plastic being folded up.

Then it all broke down.
Imogen Heap's Hide and Seek started to play on my i-tunes.

Immediately, my body went numb and the lamp and laptop as well as everything else on my desk began to bounce and shake violently. This is around the time whereI thought I was in an earthquake. Physically, my body felt calm, my eyes rarely blinked, and this text box was not white but a faint yellow like parchment. Thetext I am writing was larger and I thought I was writing with a quill and ink. Everything moved in waves, bumps, and patterns.

roll.gif
I probably sounded insane and I'm sorry for that. Just wanted totry it out once because like many of you probably are, I was skeptical that a sleeping pill would give me any kind of trip.

Anyways, it was all in good fun and I thought it would be interesting to share it with NT as well as record the experience for myself. Later.

so after that 1st hour of sleepiness you couldnt sleep or were u still fighting it? that extra stuff would be cool for a few but then id go crazy

yeah, I took it when I had insomnia. didnt fall asleep and nothing happened. so..boring

Well yeah you get really tired throughout the first hour. Laying down feels really good but as long as you're motivated to get some feeling out ofit-you'll be able to stay up.

Nawth, in your case, since you had insomnia, its effects probably weren't as strong for you as they were for me, someone who falls asleep on command.

In two
more years
my sweetheart
we will see another view

Now I really want you to look at that. Understand that my room has now become a lecture hall, you are all scholars here ready to learn. Please don't breathe hard on my neck like that sir.

So see what has been constructed. Stop Inviting more of these Filipinos.
Damn this wavy screen and the super wavy key board....they're moving
too much
alot
NT, say hello to Harriet Tubman, A Great White Shark, and Abe Lincoln!

They are here with me just hanging out eating twizzlers.

the doors
the who-
LABEL ME

sublime

ART IS DEAD
WHAT DO WE DO WHEN ART IS DEAD
n
o
t
h
i
n
g
creativity no longer exists

give me something fresh. give me something innovative. THE WORLD IS BORING. GIVE ME SOMETHING AMAZING.
I
NEED
SOMETHING
AMAZING
PLEASE

GO AWAY KIDS. WE'RE CONCENTRATED. STOP THE PLASTIC BAGS

this is the price that you pay for a cost to lose control. were concentrated,
my whole room is shaking. my whole room is shaking
earthquake i think. But its kind of mushy
like water.
goo

Must I intake in order to find creativity? If not, then how? Don't give me that "creativity is everywhere" BS. Everything is everywhere. What we want is Nowhere. People believe its unachievable but then why is she holding it in her soft hands? Thats our goal and prize. We must search not here or there. But within and within you. Hear me as I am.

Now understand that this was written in order to find out what my trip was like. Ambien is alright kids. Go ahead and try it. Don't be too scared when you see your first helper people(hallucinations). They keep putting plastic on me.
But do you know consider this post art?
If art is all
and all is __________________________________________________________
No not nothing.
ALL IS THAT.
That is this

THIS
is
US
You and I.
We're all just selling time.
Forever.

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

This is actually pretty heavy though:

Must I intake in order to find creativity?

pimp.gif

i take ambien, and on the nights it doesnt work, not a thing different happens. there are no hallucinations or anything. im just extra tired but cant actuallyfall asleap.

Back
Top Bottom