Yes! Shes Back! Vol. Vida Guerra > Rosa Acosta

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

^why are u defending her she dont know u and u dont know her.... 2 posts up dude u dont have to lie about ur life cause ur a failure its ok. haha

I am sick of people like who and others who post and think like you.

Stop trying to build your internet penis, with your stupid reasoning. Sorry, but not everyone in here is smashing dimes like you.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

^why are u defending her she dont know u and u dont know her.... 2 posts up dude u dont have to lie about ur life cause ur a failure its ok. haha

I am sick of people like who and others who post and think like you.

Stop trying to build your internet penis, with your stupid reasoning. Sorry, but not everyone in here is smashing dimes like you.
grin.gif

410 sounds like a virgin.
Talkin bout he smashin dimes and cant post nothin to back that up yet he has like 7 replies in this thread alone.

Go somewhere.

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

Originally Posted by seventh letter

indifferent.gif
shes ok lookin....

I was thinking the same thing.. Her cuticles are much too large, and do you see how much excess skin she has on her knees? EASY PASS.
*+#? are you gay? #Cmonson why u lookin at her knees?
grin.gif
laugh.gif

he was being sarcastic/mocking the other dude; still suprised they let her in Playboy with her thickness
Shes average. Theres way better lookin women then her that i know. Im not gay but i dont think shes anything special and i dont stare at pics of girls u dont know/ have a chance with.
Every post I have read from you is even more stupid than its predecessor.

Back
Top Bottom