[| -- Yes sirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr SUMMER SUMMER TIME! -- |]

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
:lol:
laugh.gif
Well not totally but from yesterday till next week. :pimp:
pimp.gif

3:00PM, I stepped outside of school and it felt SOOOOOOOOO good.

The weather is :pimp:
pimp.gif
That means two things; I can go out and do stuff now and nice ladies wearing more revealing clothes. :lol:
laugh.gif
...TEAM RAPTORS !
DREAD THE RED!

Summer fits were in full effect today....
Some ladies are made for this weather.

too bad i'll be locked up inside watching the nba playoffs.
______
WE GROWN.

im loving the warm weather! time to bring out the shoes!
WTB: Retro Jordan Fire Red III sz 12, will trade for DS XVIII lows black/chrome 12.5 w/ OG box and towel

the first day its really warm, i love how all the breezies bust out the skirts
...TEAM RAPTORS !
Atlantic Division Champs CHCHCHEAAAAAAAAAA !

Gonna bust out the new barbeque I got last month. Nothing like barbeque and basketball on a nice spring evening.
...TEAM RAPTORS !
DREAD THE RED!

short shirts on beautiful ladies, fresh kick, bbq's and outdoor basketball. Gotta love summer in Toronto.
BluntMagazine.ca

Yeah, the weather is nice. I need to start bringing out some of the kicks I was afraid to bring out a few weeks back. My street-ball season will start next week, as long as we don't get any ridiculous weather changes.

@ RatherUniqueB

What's going on? You good?

COMING SOON: B.L.A.C.K. Inc.​
FS: AJ I "OL/NL" sz 11.5."Stay In School - Flight School" Tees XL & XXL. AJ III "Flips" 7Y​
Hit me up for your "True Blue" Spiz'ikes 05.05.07​

Weather is nice and I have a solid week or two off now that school is done before I need to start working 5 days a week again. I just wish my friends were done with school or didn't have to work.

yep, was anyone downtown around 5'@#%$? the women were OUT! Grabbed a couple cans from the beer store, beer + warm weather = :D
happy.gif

looking for (sz 12-13):
safari dunk high
AM1 NL cement (black)
blazers (viotech/pinstripe)
sb classics

Back
Top Bottom