Yet ANOTHER noose found at a univeristy

www.cnn.com/2007/US/10/10...ef=topnews :smh:
smh.gif
:\
ohwell.gif
there are none in the hallway where the noose was discovered, Levine added.( *of course not....)other credentials, he said
(* wonders what those "other" credentials are....)

I really dont even feel like reading the article.

I'll just say that some people can just be such bastarrds.
Sig check...
THE DAY IS NEAR.
ONLY WEEKS AWAY.
I GIVE YOU TWO OPTIONS...
LIKE. OR LOVE.

Quote:
Security cameras monitor the entrance to the building, but there are none in the hallway where the noose was discovered, Levine added.
( *of course not....)

The building, which is open 24 hours a day, is accessible only to those with a Teachers College ID card or other credentials, he said
(* wonders what those "other" credentials are....)

I would assume "other" would include maintenance/security personnel or other university employees.

Put those together, what does that tell you?

This person probably had knowledge of the building, to say the least.

Unless they broke in, entered through a window, etc., you'll still have a record of everyone who entered - if not through the security camera at the entrance than via access card usage records.

The problem is that most such investigations aren't taken very seriously. More than likely, the culprit could be identified if pursued in earnest, but won't due to insufficient investigation. The university itself probably just wants to put this behind them ASAP, you don't do that with a drawn out investigation and you certainly won't accomplish it if the person responsible happens to be a university employee.

I guess this is the burning cross of the new millennium.

Back
Top Bottom