Yet Another Reason Why No One Should be Using Under Armour Gear

yep....these all got recalled a while back. i personally feel like under armour has crappy quality. their clothing falls apart very quickly in comparison tothe nike clothing i have when washed the same way.

UA was decent 3-4 years ago with quality,now you tear a thread in them neoprene or whatever they're made of shirts ,and they fall apart within 2-3washes...i dont rock cups that often tho so idk bout the quality of them.

Originally Posted by CarolCitysFinest

UA was decent 3-4 years ago with quality,now you tear a thread in them neoprene or whatever they're made of shirts ,and they fall apart within 2-3 washes...i dont rock cups that often tho so idk bout the quality of them.
i have some of the compression underwear from like 4 years ago and they are still in great shape. i have shirts that i bought like 6 months agoand they are falling apart. they were noticeably thinner after a couple washes and there were giant balls of fabric on the shirt.

i also have adidas and nike shirts that i wash at the same time using the same detergent (i use the free/clear detergents) and i dont use fabric softeners likeit says. the nike and adidas shirts are still in perfect condition but the UA shirts are so crappy looking. the UA shirts also dont get that clean smell likemy other shirts do. sometimes i have to rewash them because they come out of the washer smelling only slightly better than they went in.

Originally Posted by mt3130

Originally Posted by CarolCitysFinest

UA was decent 3-4 years ago with quality,now you tear a thread in them neoprene or whatever they're made of shirts ,and they fall apart within 2-3 washes...i dont rock cups that often tho so idk bout the quality of them.
i have some of the compression underwear from like 4 years ago and they are still in great shape. i have shirts that i bought like 6 months ago and they are falling apart. they were noticeably thinner after a couple washes and there were giant balls of fabric on the shirt.

i also have adidas and nike shirts that i wash at the same time using the same detergent (i use the free/clear detergents) and i dont use fabric softeners like it says. the nike and adidas shirts are still in perfect condition but the UA shirts are so crappy looking. the UA shirts also dont get that clean smell like my other shirts do. sometimes i have to rewash them because they come out of the washer smelling only slightly better than they went in.
same here them lil fuzz balls on the new UA are lame man lol that +!%% look bad...nike sphere compression with the lil dots on the sleeves andshoulders is all i wear now
pimp.gif
....cant believe MLB banned em .Bout onlygood thing i can say bout new UA compression stuff is they keep you a lil warmer then nike/adidas but the older ones were better.

Back
Top Bottom