Yet to be confirmed: High school water fountain laced with LSD

U got it :lol: I read that **** back & it sounded like the some NTers I’ve called out for the same nonsense.

But I mean that **** cannot be good for the still developing mind. I imagine even the littlest of doses would have them straight to the moon.

U got it :lol: I read that **** back & it sounded like the some NTers I’ve called out for the same nonsense.

But I mean that **** cannot be good for the still developing mind. I imagine even the littlest of doses would have them straight to the moon.

For sure, it would absolutely mess people up, lol. Just not what people are saying as far as thinking you are orange juice and you’re afraid you’re gonna tip over and spill your juice 😂

Last edited:
2006330104938_847.jpg

you have info on the test results?
Obviously not. But if you read around a bit, the picture becomes clearer.

Man charged with child endangerment after handing out candy in baggies that previously held cannabis in South Chicago Heights

Jarod Feilen was charged with five misdemeanor counts of child endangerment after handing out gummy bears wrapped in baggies that previously held cannabis, said South Chicago Heights police Chief William Joyce.
Joyce said the bags had marijuana residue inside. While police sent samples of the candy to a crime lab, it is not yet clear if the candy was infused with cannabis, he said.
“He put the gummies in bags that previously had marijuana in them,” Joyce said.
“He admitted that he put gummy bears in previously used packaging. He believes he distributed about 20 of them,” Joyce said.

For sure, it would absolutely mess people up, lol. Just not what people are saying as far as thinking you are orange juice and you’re afraid you’re gonna tip over and spooky your juice 😂
I don't know why people do this, psychedelics are already a very intense experience, no need to lie about what they do :lol:
You're not gonna peel yourself because you think you're a potato and you want to make fries :lol:

one time I was tripping really hard Salk the stars in the sky like get into the parallel lines like on a flag and than they started to like fall out the sky one by one but form like this vortex around me lifting me up I turned to my friend to be like bro you seeing this and as soon as I turned and saw no one was near me it all disappeared! Lmao **** was crazy

Safe to say that if this were legit we would have heard about it from another source by now

Back
Top Bottom