Yi has 18 pts at halftime

laugh.gif

I watching this game too and I must admit he's looking good. Looking tougher and stronger.

7 footer that can shoot. Add the toughness and he going to be alright.

Hope he continues this play.
glasses.gif

Durant has 22 at the half though. And Yi is shooting almost exclusively jumpers, he had one drive and semidunk against Nnd Krstc.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Durant has 22 at the half though. And Yi is shooting almost exclusively jumpers, he had one drive and semidunk against Nnd Krstc.

Boy been going to the rack boss. He been getting points at the line.

But yeah, Durant is killing too.

Originally Posted by Gabe Gotti

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Boy been going to the rack boss. He been getting points at the line.

But yeah, Durant is killing too.
Yi has been making open to lightly contested (by Westbrook) 18 foot jumpers. He just got a dunk just now before the break off the offensiverebound. Live shot chart and he hasn't shot again since except just missing a long 2. And Nick Collison is the new Varajeo Game is too close though

wsk9bc.jpg

KD finished with 40. I'm mad he messed up that 2 on 1 break with Westbrook though, tried to throw the lob left handed and Hassell deflected it

DatZNasty- I understand why, after looking at the shot chart, you would still say that he hasn't gone to the basket, but I was watching the whole game andall his free-throws were from him driving. The missed lay-ups don't count as attempts if he's fouled, so it looks like he's only shootingif you go by the shot chart.

Eh...

Anyway, Durant murked.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Gabe Gotti

DatZNasty- I understand why, after looking at the shot chart, you would still say that he hasn't gone to the basket, but I was watching the whole game and all his free-throws were from him driving. The missed lay-ups don't count as attempts if he's fouled, so it looks like he's only shooting if you go by the shot chart.

Eh...

Anyway, Durant murked.
smh.gif
I did watch the game dude. Do you really want to tell me he went to the basket more than he shot long jumpers? He shot fine, 55% (11-20), but 14of those 20 were outside the paint. BTW, is this really the 19th straight game the Nets have been outrebounded?

And Terrence Williams's game is a travesty in the half court set

Back
Top Bottom