YMCA membership? Any employees?

What's up... I checked out my local YMCA and the price is like 80 a month... Crazy... Anyone have a YMCA hookup? I know u can get a membership in any city and use it in any other city... So wherever u are we can work something out.. If not a employee hook up.. Then do u guys know how to get a discount? .... Thanks

I think there's a low income discount. this is how it is at the one in Downtown LA.

gets it down to about $30 a month.

my dad is the treasurer for our local Y n both rents on board of directors... they dont turn ppl away, like most non profits... if ur a likeable person u wont pay a cent but like others have said if u convince them ur poor itll only be 20 or 30 a month

my Y continually operates in the red
30t6p3b.gif
thk god for a good marketing team... they litterally jus ask wealthy ppl n our area for donations

I pay $62/month, gonna look into the student discount....
Just got back from the Y , it's appreciated
pimp.gif

$80 a month?! i pay $54 a month for my whole family and it gives me access to a neighboring Y. it's not exactly a top notch gym or bball spot but its decent. i doubt they have employee discounts though.

I'm located in baton rouge... It's real expensive! Bro ur dads on the board ...I'll trade some kicks for a year membership?

I miss my YMCA in Ann Arbor.....

When I moved across the country, all the YMCA's in the area were pure garbage, and were charging out the behind, for lackluster gym...I went the 24hr fitness route.....

if you're a student or recent student they'll hook you up. i pay $30 a month. some of em also will let you work a few hours a week for a free membership.

I work at the YMCA. on weekends.
The whole program is appreciated.

In my area I think it's more like 30 a month.

real life...

just get the 24 hour pass on costco.com

220 for two years comes out t like 13 bucks a month

If you don't make more than 80k (I believe it's 80, correct me if I'm wrong) a year you can pay around 30/ month depending on how much you make. My friend did it about 2 weeks ago

Back
Top Bottom