Yo, are the Hot Boys ever getting back together

I remember them talking about reuniting and all that #%%@ but did they ever do a concert.

Also, when is Turk getting outta jail.

I think a while back Wayne announced at a concert they were getting back together. Shortly the single Ya Heard Me feat Juve, BG, and Wayne dropped on amixtape. That was months ago though, haven't heard anything since. I hope they reunite though.

Might wanna edit those vids OP, unless u wanna go to Banned Camp this summer

But I doubt they will though they said they would. Ego's is inflamed highly now, except Turk since he been locked up. But I don't seee it. And even ifthey did, w/o Fresh's production, it'd be borin

Speakin of fresh, where dude been at?

BG said about two weeks ago they just waiting for Turk. Everybody done signed up. I wonder what that discussion was like. Juvie and BG both signed back.

Ya Heard me goes hard.....but im not really a fan of them besides wayne....no disrespect though..im told they are good @ what they do...

yo do you guys really wanna hear juvenile, bg, turk and wayne rapping together in 2009? *#*

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

yo do you guys really wanna hear juvenile, bg, turk and wayne rapping together in 2009? *#*

I do. I always wanted to hear how a seasoned Weezy would sound alongside Juvie, BG and Turk. The other 3 have been consistent but a 2009 Wayne is somethingwe've never heard with the others before.

Wayne would def still outshine the others but i t would be good to hear them rap together again

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Wayne would def still outshine the others but i t would be good to hear them rap together again
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

not really
they had a good run, whats done is done.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Might wanna edit those vids OP, unless u wanna go to Banned Camp this summer

But I doubt they will though they said they would. Ego's is inflamed highly now, except Turk since he been locked up. But I don't seee it. And even if they did, w/o Fresh's production, it'd be borin

Speakin of fresh, where dude been at?

Without Mannie Fresh, the Hot Boys don't exist-it's as simple as that. AND WHERE THE HELL HAS FRESHLY SNIPES BEEN LATELY?!

a40hly.jpg

Originally Posted by rocyaice

BG said about two weeks ago they just waiting for Turk. Everybody done signed up. I wonder what that discussion was like. Juvie and BG both signed back.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
That's cool. I'm pumped to hear B.G and Juvenile back together
pimp.gif
...Wayne and Turk
grin.gif

Originally Posted by rocyaice

pimp.gif

*Turns on 'Tuesdays & Thursdays' *

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

^ they gonna be like since he does not own the videos that he cant show them.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
videos are for promotional use only...shouldn't be a problem unless there's cursin..unless i gotta brush up on the lastest NT rules..itsbeen a while
laugh.gif
grin.gif

anyways, hot boys in 2009 would be cool, them front man being lil wayne would be weird considering he was da weakest member back in da day.

^There is HELLA cursing! (not trying to snipe OP, trying to save him FTW
laugh.gif
)...

'Guerilla Warfare' where you @ $!$%$?! I know damn well you know when Turk is gettin' out!
laugh.gif

i think they should, them and the dips getting back together would be huge or maybe even a rocafella reunion that would be epic but on a side note this is kindof late but who was juvenile going at in the haters everywhere verse?

09 Wayne will ruin the Hot Boys signature sound. He aint outshining nobody because he sucks now.

Back
Top Bottom